New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 722 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello everyone. My username is Vealmonkey and my name is Pat. I'm from Baltimore, MD. I learned about this website from seeing a video on youtube and contacting a person that I found out is a boardmember on here. I don't have a 6x6...yet! LOL I'm mainly into 3 wheelers but a trike I have has matching decals and number to a racing springer buggy on here. TruWay Racing and the number 55x. I hope to learn sone more info on TruWay Racing and 6x6 machines as well. Thank you for letting me join your membership. I hope to meet others on the forums. I'll try and make sure to use the search engine, but I may have alot of questions as well. See you in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Vealmonkey View Post
    Hello everyone. My username is Vealmonkey and my name is Pat. I'm from Baltimore, MD. I learned about this website from seeing a video on youtube and contacting a person that I found out is a boardmember on here. I don't have a 6x6...yet! LOL I'm mainly into 3 wheelers but a trike I have has matching decals and number to a racing springer buggy on here. TruWay Racing and the number 55x. I hope to learn sone more info on TruWay Racing and 6x6 machines as well. Thank you for letting me join your membership. I hope to meet others on the forums. I'll try and make sure to use the search engine, but I may have alot of questions as well. See you in the forums.
    Welcome aboard Pat!
    What kind of trike do you have? Do you have any pictures? I think its pretty interesting with the TruWay racing stickers!

hey
    KEEZEE welcome to the site! i'd check craigslist theres plenty of them for sale. i was looking at this one attex 6x6 atv

it needs a few things but hey for $750 can't go wrong. just my 2 cents. in any event. welcome and enjoy :P

Hey thanks to all for the kind replies!! We lucked out and found a really nice terra tiger close to home yesterday and bought it right!!!
    Tomorrow are going to look at an attex. !!!!!!

thats awesome. enjoy sounds like there is loads of fun in your future

Hello everyone,
    I just bought 2 hustler's. One is a 76' model with the 16hp kohler, the other is a fiberglass body model, not sure of the engine model or make yet.
    I owned one about 20yrs ago and i wanted my kids to experience the same fun i had. I know i will have questions but prolly not many answers! I already have a funny first story the day i got the '76 model running. The previous owner had cut a square out of the back tub to get to the points on the engine i assume. They also made a steel plate cover with wing nuts for easy access. Well i had the cover off since the first day i got it. I got the engine running one evening so on my way home the next day i stopped and picked up a plug so i could see how well she swam. I am sure you see were this is heading already.
    Needless to say i forgot about the cover being off and drove right in to the shallow pond, 10 seconds later i was wading out of said shallow pond with my 12 year old passenger on my back. Of course i had everyone in the neighborhood spectating. Not a good way to start off. I have to say it was funny. I am sure that I will have many more stories like this, so stick around.

KajunKrawler, welcome to the site. That was a good introduction story. Sometimes you get so excited to get in the water that you forget the simple things.

Hello guys im Junior i recently purchased a 6x6 Buffalo Truck it's a beast!!! love it...

Hello Junior,

Welcome to the forum , and lots of luck with the Buffalo truck.

Hello Everyone,

Hi, My name is Dan and I am from Oconee County in the upstate of SC. My actual interest is building a drivable 55% scale tank for paintball and airsoft, as well as an air powered nerf gun. I am from scaledtanks.com. In my search for a reliable functional transmission, I heard about the Borg Warner T20. I am planning a field trip this weekend to a motorcycle/atv salvage yard. Hopefully I can find several T-20s to rebuild.

+ Reply to Thread