New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 722 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Smile Frontier 650 or 580

Quote Originally Posted by restigouche7 View Post
    Yep it's eating my brains alive... I've been doing you tube and keep on watching all the videos i can for now...I'm just wondering if there is a big difference between the frontier 650 and the frontier 580, the axle on the 650 is a little bigger, I wonder if it would make a big difference on the endurance of it. Anyways, I intend to do futher research before getting one...Ho yeah, by the way I'm frome Kedgwick New-Brunswick Canada. I live close to one of the most popular atlantic salmon river in the east! Great places for 6x6...
    Luch Roberge bought a new Frontier when he lived here in Ontario,I got to ride with him a few times before he moved to Fredericton N.B. You should call him for a demo. Luch,s Argo 506 368-1360. Tell him I said Hi.

Brian Ganoe ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum and good luck in your quest to find an Attex for you and your daughter.

Germany, near the nuerburgring formula 1-racetrack

Smile Hello from Germany

Hey,

I´m new in this forum and I´d like to introduce me:

My name is Alexander, living in Germany near the nuerburgring racetrack, I´m in the outdoor business for tourist and company event and I´m married with my lovely wife.

I own a bunch of ATV´s in my business, two of them are AATV´s, one ARGO Avenger 8x8 and one MAX IV.

I really like these machines, still a lot more than my other Polaris ATV´s and sometimes I use them on the rivers Rhine and Mosel near my home.

And you wont believe it - here in Germany it´s no problem to make ATV´s street legal, the faster ones, for example the Polaris Sportsman, still for highway use.

I have a lot of friends from the states in the Spangdahlem Air Base and we enjoy some offroadtrips.

Wish you all a happy x-mas time and a peaceful new year!

Quote Originally Posted by SEAL-Tours View Post
    Hey,

I´m new in this forum and I´d like to introduce me:

My name is Alexander, living in Germany near the nuerburgring racetrack, I´m in the outdoor business for tourist and company event and I´m married with my lovely wife.

I own a bunch of ATV´s in my business, two of them are AATV´s, one ARGO Avenger 8x8 and one MAX IV.

I really like these machines, still a lot more than my other Polaris ATV´s and sometimes I use them on the rivers Rhine and Mosel near my home.

And you wont believe it - here in Germany it´s no problem to make ATV´s street legal, the faster ones, for example the Polaris Sportsman, still for highway use.

I have a lot of friends from the states in the Spangdahlem Air Base and we enjoy some offroadtrips.

Wish you all a happy x-mas time and a peaceful new year!
    coolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and welcom to the site glad to have you . post up some pic of your toys . thanks robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

SEAL-Tours ,

Big welcome to the amphibious forum. We would all love to see some pictures posted of your amphibs and atv,s ,with the beautiful scenery of Germany in the back ground. Have a VERY merry Christmas too.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 12-14-2008 at 04:42 PM.

Welcome along SEAL-tours!! and a merry christmas to you!

i would love to get the chance to visit your area someday!!!!! id like to visit some of the towns my grandfather was in during wwII (he was in the 4th armored div of pattons 3rd army) and visit some of the vinyards in that area (my favorite wines are german reislings and gewurztraminers from your reigon)but the chance to swim in the rhine and mosel would be priceless !!!!!!!!!!!! to ford those rivers like my grandfather did in a tank so many years ago would be a dream come true!!!!!!!! merry christmass and happy new year and welcome to the forums!!!!!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Howdy folks,this is my first post to the sight ,but I've been a member for a couple of months now. But anyway I'm new to the six wheel world was always into choppers and bikes. I'm tired of the streets so I thought I'd try the mud and stuff. I got my first six-wheeler its a ATTEX THUNDERCHIEF 440 Has its share problems, but I traded an old basket-case BSA for it what year it is I don't know? I'll be posting again soon cause I'm going to need alot of HELP! Talk to ya's later , oh by the way I'm just south of the Poconos in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN E. SEAS View Post
    Howdy folks,this is my first post to the sight ,but I've been a member for a couple of months now. But anyway I'm new to the six wheel world was always into choppers and bikes. I'm tired of the streets so I thought I'd try the mud and stuff. I got my first six-wheeler its a ATTEX THUNDERCHIEF 440 Has its share problems, but I traded an old basket-case BSA for it what year it is I don't know? I'll be posting again soon cause I'm going to need alot of HELP! Talk to ya's later , oh by the way I'm just south of the Poconos in PA.
    Welcome to the club Brian
    Famous last words: I swear honey... I am just going to change the tranny fluid. I won't tear this one apart...

Welcome to the site, Brian. The Thunderchief is a great machine, and there's a few of us that may be able to help with parts and information.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread