New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 722 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hi from the uk

a big hello from the uk to you all.i have an argo 8x8 and i think there the dogs baxxxcks but the second hand market over here is crap due to the weather out here im looking for a screen and hood set if any of you guys are selling one pls contact me
    i must say this is one hell of a good web site so hats off to you lot and also your so lucky to have all that space to go off road driving in antway guys thanks for your time
    be lucky and keep up a great site
    thanks
    chris

balders9591 ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum. Good luck with finding the parts you need for your Argo 8x8. This is a great place for finding a lead on the parts you need.

Hi to all. My name is Denis. I'm new to the aatv world. Been wanting one for many years, finally decided to give it a try. I live on the outskirts of Windsor,Ont,Can.I bought a 1993 Argo 8 Magnum 18 in October of this year. It will be used mostly for ice fishing.It has 195 original hrs.Replaced spark plugs,fuel, fuel filter and fuel pump so far.(kept losing its prime after a couple of days) I have new oils and an oil filter ready to go. I bought 50' of #50 double strand roller chain and some chain lube. Also bought a new 61/2'x 12' trailer (Forest River 3500 lbs single axle)to pull it around on. Hoping to do some wrenchin' on it during the holiday break. Going to pick up some LED tail lights for it this week.I would like to know if there are a certain type of brake light switch I will need or is there a universall type I can use or..do the tail lights just get hooked up as tail lights only.I would have to hook them up in series if I want the brake lights to work properley is that correct?.I'm glad to be a member as I have been reading for a short while and I find the members to be very helpful and knowledgeable.Looking forward to learning a lot here. ( Sorry,don't know how to start a new thread yet)
    Last edited by argo8mag; 12-17-2008 at 07:53 PM.

argo8mag

Welcome to the amphibious forum You,ll find lots of Argo people here

Post trying to get around site

every one tryed to say hi the other day but dont now if Idid it right, soo thought I would try agian.
    My name is Bob I live in Monticello mn I am a sales rep for a roofing/siding/gutters I do storm stuff I am vary new at thise whole c
    cumputer thing soo hope you guys can be patient with me
    I have always wanted a AATV I have a Qaud & a Sled two boats but I think I am missing out on something if you now what I mean.
    I am having a hard time finding one in my neck of the woods so was woundering if any body has hook up on one.
    Thanks for reading. Pssss sight1!!

Cool Thanks to all!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have emailed a few of you and think it's great that there are so many of us still enjoying these things. It is becoming a small world when you can talk to someone you haven't seen or heard from in 35 plus years!! I was just a kid then and can still close my eyes and remember some of those tracks we raced on. Still figuring out how to navigate the site. But I will post up some of the old race stuff as I can.

Smile Tail lights and brake lights

Quote Originally Posted by argo8mag View Post
    Hi to all. My name is Denis. I'm new to the aatv world. Been wanting one for many years, finally decided to give it a try. I live on the outskirts of Windsor,Ont,Can.I bought a 1993 Argo 8 Magnum 18 in October of this year. It will be used mostly for ice fishing.It has 195 original hrs.Replaced spark plugs,fuel, fuel filter and fuel pump so far.(kept losing its prime after a couple of days) I have new oils and an oil filter ready to go. I bought 50' of #50 double strand roller chain and some chain lube. Also bought a new 61/2'x 12' trailer (Forest River 3500 lbs single axle)to pull it around on. Hoping to do some wrenchin' on it during the holiday break. Going to pick up some LED tail lights for it this week.I would like to know if there are a certain type of brake light switch I will need or is there a universall type I can use or..do the tail lights just get hooked up as tail lights only.I would have to hook them up in series if I want the brake lights to work properley is that correct?.I'm glad to be a member as I have been reading for a short while and I find the members to be very helpful and knowledgeable.Looking forward to learning a lot here. ( Sorry,don't know how to start a new thread yet)
    Hello Argo 8 mag. I have ridden with guys from around Tillsonburg, so I know that there are other argo riders in your area. About your lights, I like the Led lights much better. The stock brake lights on my 2007 Avenger get hot enough to burn your hand in no time. The brake and tail lights should function seperately,just like a car. You could phone Cam at Argo of London about getting the right brakelight switch. I,m sure you could get it at Napa etc. but if you get the right one it will probably be much easier. Happy Riding
    and fishing

Hello all

My name is James, I have been reading up on the info you guys have poses for about 2 months now. Sorry i haven't dropped by to sat "hi" yet, but I have been up to my elbows in grease trying to work the bugs out of my 6x6. I have a '98 Max II that i didn't have to pay a dime for! I really lucked out on that. Just some time on my part and the machine is running great!

Quote Originally Posted by jcjamieson View Post
    My name is James, I have been reading up on the info you guys have poses for about 2 months now. Sorry i haven't dropped by to sat "hi" yet, but I have been up to my elbows in grease trying to work the bugs out of my 6x6. I have a '98 Max II that i didn't have to pay a dime for! I really lucked out on that. Just some time on my part and the machine is running great!
    post up some pics and welcome to the site
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

jcjamieson ,

Hello James Welcome to the amphibious forum. If you got a Max II with out paying any money for it , then you,re money ahead when it comes to getting it trail ready. Good luck in getting it going.

+ Reply to Thread