New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 722 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Thumbs down

welcome to 6x6 world there is probbley more combined Knowlege on this forum about all most anything anphibus and 6x6 and 8x8 then you could put in a volume of books no brag just fact if you dont know how just ask i know sombody on here dose gurenteed and now if you dont mind i will get down off my soap box any way welcom you could not have picked a better place to hang out

new guy

Hi I'm Robin live in northern alberta,bought my first argo a 96 8 wheeler w/tracks last year.Took it on a moose hunt up north this fall we were 13km in the middle of a giant muskeg & willow flat was so impressed with it ,took it in & traded on a new 750 avenger w/ tracks pick it up in mid jan.Can't wait planning on getting a cab built out of alum. checker plate ,Anybody have any picts or plans of one?Got an idea but always looking for something better.tks robin

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new purchase.

Smile Cabin on Argo

Quote Originally Posted by thinhorn View Post
    Hi I'm Robin live in northern alberta,bought my first argo a 96 8 wheeler w/tracks last year.Took it on a moose hunt up north this fall we were 13km in the middle of a giant muskeg & willow flat was so impressed with it ,took it in & traded on a new 750 avenger w/ tracks pick it up in mid jan.Can't wait planning on getting a cab built out of alum. checker plate ,Anybody have any picts or plans of one?Got an idea but always looking for something better.tks robin
    Hi Robin, there are a few pics of fiberglass tops in the gallery. When you get it made, post some pics,I,m not too proud to steal ideas. Needs to be removed from time to time to servicr axles,bearings etc.

Hi Robin ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum. I,m sure you can,t wait to drive that new 750 , Argo Avenger that you have on order. Post some pictures of it when you finally get it.

Smile New Member

New member saying hello form North Carolina.6x6 Bigfoot owner and live about 40 minutes away from busco beach riding area.

Quote Originally Posted by carolina6x6 View Post
    New member saying hello form North Carolina.6x6 Bigfoot owner and live about 40 minutes away from busco beach riding area.
    sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt and welcom to the site might have us a new member to the carolina boys .i'm robbie and look forward to meeting you . we are rideing at busco the apr 10 and 11 of 09 we look forward to you rideing with us . thanks robbie look at the trail rides form . under busco oct10 11 ride
    Last edited by rdr; 12-21-2008 at 11:49 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

carolina6x6

Big welcome to the amphibious forum. The guys on this forum sure love Busco Beach , and can,t wait to go back again.

Wecome aboard

First welcome to the site, this is a great place and great people. Since you are near by hope we have the opportunity to ride together. Got a Jan ride coming up at Carolina Adventure World. Hope you can make it and meet some of the site members. You will have fun.

Lewis

Nice to meet you and welcome!

+ Reply to Thread