New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 722 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Rob, welcome to the forums. It's good to have you here. For the Argo transmission whining, that seems to be a common issue with some of the lower geared transmissions. There's really not a whole lot that you can do for it.

howdy gang

i am a proud owner of a maxx IV. i have wanted a 6X6 for about 30 years and i got it. there is only one thing that is bad about finally getting one and he is two and wakes me at 630 and says "papa ride new toy" and i reply where is your helmet then he smiles lifts it up looks me in my half closed eyes and says i am ready, so he pulls me out of bed brings me my boots then says lets go. and i have to explain i need a uniform on before we can go he nods his head and says nope you got pajamas on LETS GO!!! so with that being said i guess i was wrong there aint no bad things bad about our 6X6.

i am wanting to find a group to go play with or maybe a club in the Oklahoma city area.

thanks Harvey
    Last edited by spraharl; 05-09-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: forgot name

Hi Harvey, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a good riding buddy. Have fun with your Max IV.

Hey Guys!!
    i joined this site because me an a mate have got this aatv, an no one can give us any info on it all we know is that it is made by repco dynamics in melbourne australia so i figured i would join this site an see if any one can help me on getting info an so on!

Better post it up with pics in other aatvs and we will see! Can't wait for pics... And the rundown of the drive terrain!

Jay, welcome to the site. Like spookum mentioned, please post some pictures. We love seeing rare ATVs. Also, if you will use the search feature of the site, you will see that there are a couple of other Repco owners on the forum. There isn't much information on them but perhaps the other Repco owners can help you figure out any problems you run into. Here are a couple of the Repco threads:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...6-youtube.html
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...s-6x6-atv.html

Hey just got my first 6x6 Max iv used off Craigslist. 2004 with 60 hrs. I've been riding a lot the past few days creeks hills sand. Does anyone have any ideas how to make it go better in wet river sand.... It digs down and bottoms out then is stuck. If you have and suggestions that would help thanks. Joey

Hi, my name is Matt from ft Lauderdale florida.Ive always had four wheelers and honda trikes. Just picked up an argo conquest 8x8. I'll post some pics soon, I really wanted a 6x6 but I never found one then a very inexpensive deal came up so now I own this argo. It needs a little work but should clean up nice

Joey and Matt, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your new toy(s).

Joey, river sand is tough. Keep your speed up the best you can before you initiate a turn. I know that is easier said than done but it's your best defense against digging yourself into a hole. In situations like that, tracks would help out a lot.

Ok thanks for the advice. Ideal tire psi for everyday use?

+ Reply to Thread