New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 722 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello Harvey and Pipewelder. Welcome to the forum

Hello all. Hoping to make the leap to a 6x6 in the next few days. Been a quad rider for 30 years, and still have my first one. Hope to find a machine that will treat me as well as my old Suzi.
    Kevin

Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search for a 6x6.

hey whats up people , after being a passenger in my friend richs (talset) max IV i bought a basket max II in need of a great motor and 89 or 90 maxII frame , appreciate any help thank you
    Last edited by harryman; 08-04-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Hi harryman, welcome to the forum.

ThaNk you glad too be here its great

And now you've got a frame and all the other parts attached to it ready to go. You'll have that Max back together before you know it!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHello,
    I am an active ATV rider, owning a couple of Can Am 4x4 quad's. I have been off roading, with trucks, bikes, and for the last ten years four wheelers. I recently purchased a (Old ) 6x6 amphibious ATV, my hope is to restore it for my sons. It has been obviously modified in a few ways. In the search of what this machine is, I have been reading a few of the forums, that the pro's have been writing. I have decided that I need their help. I definitely require some help figuring out what I have in front of me, as it has a lack of decals or serial numbers. The body is made from all steel, it has 1-1/4" axles, and has a 440 rotax motor. The guy I bought it from thought it might be a 1965 amphicat.
    Please help me!

Hi Rebuild, welcome to the forum. Start a new thread in the Other AATV section of the site asking what machine you have and someone may recognize it. I can't tell what it is off the top of my head. It is wide like a swamp fox and has a bit of a McKee Brothers Roughrider or Prairie Bobcat look to it. This thread doesn't get checked often by all members as it's mainly for introductions.

Hello everyone!
    I thought I introduced myself but after reading thru the forums I may have blew by this step

I am originally from southern Mass (oxford) and now live in southern NH right on the boarder of MA. I have been riding dirt bikes most of my life and have finally taken the 6x6 plunge. i am not a very good rider ATM but I now have a Max II 1999 I think with a 18HP B&S, winch and a factory track kit so now its time to learn. looking forward to meeting some of you people and do some riding in the near future.

+ Reply to Thread