New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 722 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi johnnova, welcome to the site. Have fun with your max ii.

Hello everyone, we have a max 2 with a 14 hp motor ( need more HP) as they say no replacement for displacement. It is a blast to ride and looking forward to trail riding. I just would like to say thanks to all of you for the info here at 6x6 World that has been posted as this has been a great tool for putting this machine back in action. Had quite a few things wrong from gear oil in t 20 trans to broken brake levers on trans. Now it seams very dependable that all repairs are done.

Welcome islandheat. More hp is always nice. An easy upgrade is to throw a 16 hp carb on that 14 and take the restricted tabs out. There are some threads about it on here. But the 14 and 16 are basically the same engine.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I am a motor nut already done the carb and restrictors in exhaust, I am looking for power and not speed - maybe gear change if possible as I am not sure if the max 4 uses same gear ratios - now I am on the look out for a bigger motor - here in middle TN I need it to go up and down hills - originally I was in SW FL for many years it would of been nice to have the max 2 down there playing in the Everglades.

Quote Originally Posted by islandheat View Post
    I am a motor nut already done the carb and restrictors in exhaust, I am looking for power and not speed - maybe gear change if possible as I am not sure if the max 4 uses same gear ratios - now I am on the look out for a bigger motor - here in middle TN I need it to go up and down hills - originally I was in SW FL for many years it would of been nice to have the max 2 down there playing in the Everglades.
    A t-20 has output sprockets with 15 teeth. Your MaxII should have mating sprockets on the jackshaft with 27 teeth. A MaxIV has sprockets with 34 teeth, but usually has 26" tires too. A briggs 23hp would do wonders for your MaxII. There really is no need for more, but it is FUN

Mick from NSW Australia- always wanted to start on a 6x6 project, going through the motions and researching the plans available at the moment- not much out there that people are happy with from what I can gather!

Nevermind, something will pop up.

I want/need (who knows!) a 6x6 or even an 8x8 for lugging firewood on a bush block, I don't want to compact the trails and I don't want to make them full vehicle width either so I thought an atv would be a good choice.

From the look of it most here are amphibious, which is great fun- but where we are there's not much water so just an atv would probably suffice.

Anyway I look forward to trawling through the forum and hopefully finding a good plan to start building from.

Cheers- Mick

Hi Mick, welcome to the site. Good luck in your search for a project.

Hi, I'm the new owner of a beat up Lockley Wrangler and I ran across y'alls forum while researching these critters on the net. I have started putting it back into runnable condition but it needs some parts and a lot of love. And I need more knowledge. Being a retired motorcycle mechanic with a past heavily into restoring oddball sh*t this ain't my first rodeo but it is my first Wrangler ;-) I hope somebody here will take the time to pass on a little of their knowledge and experience with these vehicles and who knows, I might be able to return the favor from my vast knowledge of oddball things :-)
    Thanks
    LilBill

Hi LilBill, welcome to 6x6 World. There are a couple of Lockley owners here on the site so they may be able to help here and there. Have fun with your restoration.

Hi how are u guys doing. I have a dirt bike quad a off road lifted truck and now I just got a attex I think it is a st 400 but it is all apart. And stuff is missing I don't know if it is worth putting it together or just trying to fined a different one thanks brian

+ Reply to Thread