New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 722 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello all. Name is mike. Just got my first aatv yesterday a 72 Attex with a 440
    Jet ski motor in it. Im a sport bike /dirt bike/ yamaha 3 wheel rider so i have upped my game to six wheels! With this I'm gonna need some stick time to get my skills down, anyone know of any good riding spots here in So Cal?

Hi Mike, welcome to the site. Congratulations on the purchase of your first AATV. Have fun with your Attex

Hi, My name is Vince, I own a Argo Conquest 8X8, I bought it 2 months ago, so I am really a newbie. I use it to go fishing with the kids and moose hunting in october.

Hi Vince, welcome to the site. I said this on your other post but I'll say it here too, great looking Conquest.

Hello:

I'm from Ontario Canada & enjoy the outdoors with my friends & family..
    After owning countless atv's we decided to purchase a new argo last fall & we love it.

Hi Jes, welcome to the site.

Clark1955 here . New to the 6x6 world . Just got my first 6x6 in a trade and need help . I can make out - Sears Sportster ATV -on the sides . Has a square looking front end ,maybe two person bench seat , was told its from the early 70's . Can u help me in how to find out all info on this model , looking forward to playing this winter Thank you for all help. Can also e-mail me at jarvisclark69@yahoo.com

Hi there! I bought an old 4 seater Scrambler several months ago; after the wife discovered it hidden behind the barn I decided to go head and restore it. Bought an old cast iron 12hp Kohler for it, but need to restore the brake system first. Would anyone know where I can get replacement brake pads? If anyone else has a Scrambler sure would like to know more about the Scrambler and its capabilities compaired to other amphibious 6x6 Atvs. Thanks

Hi Clark1955 and scramblernewbie, welcome to the forum.

Clark, there are a couple of members that have Sears Sportsters. Try searching the site and see if yours looks like theirs. Here is thebuggyman1's:

scramblernewbie, try searching the site as well. There are several posts on Scramblers that may be able to help you out. If not, try starting a new thread in the "Other AATV" section of the site. Good luck with the restoration.

Quote Originally Posted by scramblernewbie View Post
    Hi there! I bought an old 4 seater Scrambler several months ago; after the wife discovered it hidden behind the barn I decided to go head and restore it. Bought an old cast iron 12hp Kohler for it, but need to restore the brake system first. Would anyone know where I can get replacement brake pads? If anyone else has a Scrambler sure would like to know more about the Scrambler and its capabilities compaired to other amphibious 6x6 Atvs. Thanks
    Hi scramblernewbie,
    Tip#1) Learn to hide your projects better...maybe under a tarp, or like I do: under a cardboard box covering labeled "cooking and cleaning supplies". Projects are safe for years.

As for capabilities, scramblers rarely had reverse, and when they did it was a weak electric motor. 12hp is awful light, 16+ is more the norm.
    Some members have put t-20 transmissions in their scramblers to really improve the performance. Here is some recent talk on doing that. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/wante...tml#post145133

+ Reply to Thread