New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 722 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

New 6x6 owner.

New to the 6x6 world but looking forward to it. Just traded for a 95 Max IV with two enginges, snow plow and a ton chain. Don't really see these 6x6 to often in northern Cal. Been reading and watching a ton of youtube videos. Can't wait to drive the Max.
    Norcal 6X6.

Hi cloud63 and Norcal 6x6, welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud63 View Post
    Hi I am new to the form. right now I am looking at a used argo 1988. It will be my first one. any advise would be appreciated
    cloud63, be sure to print off the used ATV buyer's guide on the front page of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal 6x6 View Post
    New to the 6x6 world but looking forward to it. Just traded for a 95 Max IV with two enginges, snow plow and a ton chain. Don't really see these 6x6 to often in northern Cal. Been reading and watching a ton of youtube videos. Can't wait to drive the Max.
    Norcal 6X6.
    Norcal 6x6, have fun with your Max IV.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't know what happened to the old thread so I will sticky a new one here. All of the introduction posts can go here so they are in one thread.

Don't be shy, tell us a little about yourself. Do you own an amphibious atv? If so, what kind. Where do you live, etc?

We look forward to meeting you.

Mike
    Hello, I'm from N.H. purchased an 02 bigfoot recently. looking to mount a plow...have plates but find removing 3 bolts difficult..they just spin, nuts appear to be inside tube frame please help!!!!

Hi redeye, welcome to the forum. Sometimes you can pry the nut away from the plate with a screwdriver while you loosen it to keep pressure on the nut and prevent it from spinning.

I need to clairify

Please excuse my thought process...what plate? These bolts are part of the front X extension....I'am looking to put plates on
    Last edited by redeye; 08-29-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Hi Mike, did you get my introduction? I joined hoping to find a 6x6 for sale in my area. I can't find much in No Ca. I did find an Attex for sale nearby but the guy told me he still had it, and then never answered any of my emails and won't answer the phone. dbuggyduke

Quote Originally Posted by dbuggyduke View Post
    Hi Mike, did you get my introduction? I joined hoping to find a 6x6 for sale in my area. I can't find much in No Ca. I did find an Attex for sale nearby but the guy told me he still had it, and then never answered any of my emails and won't answer the phone. dbuggyduke
    Hi dbuggyduke, welcome to the site. Mike is offline now, if you scroll across a members name, it will tell you if they have been online in the last 15 minutes.
    Some areas seem to be full of amphibs and in others they seem very scarce. You may just have to have one shipped in to you. Choosing one is going to be the more difficult issue. If your budget allows, I would suggest attending one of the group rides and checking out all the different machines.....you should be able to find one that fits you well.
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...15-2013-a.html
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...13-2013-a.html
    Last edited by thebuggyman1; 09-02-2013 at 06:09 AM. Reason: spelling

Hey guys, thanks for the add. Hoping guys on the site can help me get my scrambler 6x6 up and running. Its my very first owned 6 x 6.
    Last edited by tazzplay; 09-01-2013 at 11:16 PM.

I'm new .im a small engine mech
    I got a few snowmobiles a raptor 700, I see used argo for sale all the time but all needed a engine swap.i got a snowmobile with a great donor engine Polaris 440,so this forum will help me make this dream hapin.i have a lot of time with the Koehler, Briggs , and basically anything that goes verrrroooooom .feel free to ask

Good morning! Great site, I've found tons of info here. I Was looking for a "project" around June, and stumbled upon a 1st gen attex. Being a bit of a sucker for anything different, I dragged it home and have been the fool since. I will update my progress in the attex forum.

+ Reply to Thread