New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 722 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Just bought what I believe is a 2000 model Max IV. Love this machine. It came with a dual wheel set up. Had to remove to get on the trailer though. Located in South central Louisiana. I do have a issue with the tub. It was evidently place to close to a heater at one time as the front has a big hole melted in it.

Welcome to the site tldcod. The Max IV is a great machine and the dually kit is way cool. You have a few options to make your tub right. You could call RI and get a blemished one from Matt O. He has some blemished tubs I know he would rather sell than move with the factory. Plastic welding the hole closed or a patch in it would be your other option. I have done this before, and it is a tedious process, but not very difficult. Patience and not over working one section by staying there too long is key. I have scrap hdpe from a max lower laying around if you want to give it a try. Pm me if your interested.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

hellow 6x6 world thay call me tattoomarty becous i have two tattoo shops in pasco and im looking for more 6x6 places to take my max 4 and make new frends to ride with.

Hello tattoomarty,welcome to the site! You will get a whole lot more input on places to ride/people to meet if you let your location be known Hope ya get hooked up with someone soon!

Joe.

I'm brand new to these AATVs. I saw a max II the other day and since have been obsessing over buying some sort of 6x6 or 8x8. I live in Minnesota and think this is the best way to make the winters better.

Hi Breadstain, welcome to the site. I'm sure you would have a blast with a Max II or any other 6x6/8x8 in the winter. Good luck in your hunt for an ATV.

Hello, my name is norm, I live in The Bluffton/Okatie SC. Area. I am also wanting to find people around my area to ride with. I just purchased a 1990 argo magnum 8x8 w/18 hp kohler. I had decided to buy an amphibious atv and started asking around, a guy came to my business and told me he had one that was locked in a container in the woods for the past 16+ yrs that he knew nothing about. We jumped in my truck, hooked up my trailer and off to his house less than 10min away. We drove my truck down a little grown in trail up to a camouflaged container, cut off the rusted lock, opened the door and there it was. It seemed to be in great shape and he had no use for it. He said give me $800 and its yours, I counted 8 hundreds(way less than I planned on paying, loaded it up and took it to the shop. Everything is in great shape but the frame is rotted out in the front bad. Any suggestions would be appriciated. I have a bunch of pics. I can't figure out how to post them. Thanks in advance. Norm

Hi,
    my name is Tony I live in central ohio. I have wanted a 6x6 for a long time now and now have the chance to do some tradeing to get a attex 295 wild wolf. with anny luck the deal will go through and I will soon be having one to go through for road worthiness. I was wanting a max II but found this attex instead. does any one out there know of any short commings of this model of 6x6 that I should look for when going over my new rig?

Hi Tony, welcome to the site.
    An Attex can make for a very fine machine, but remember that most are close to (or over) 40 years old. 40 years ago 4 stroke motors were rare and very low hp. 2 stroke motors lack the low end torque of 4 strokes and do not make for as good of a trail machine. That 295 Wild Wolf should have a JLO 295 2 stroke engine. Many people love the old Attexes and upgrade them to more modern standards (1" to 1.25" axles, #40 to #50 chain, 2 stroke to 4 stroke etc.). The problem with buying a machine with the intent of doing that is the cost.....It's usually cheaper to just buy a newer machine in good working order. If you want specifics of the 295 Wild Wolf, post up a new thread in the ATTEX section asking any questions that you would like to know.
    Here is a buyers guide that applies to any machine you are looking at. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...r-s-guide.html

Good Luck, Feel free to join us at any of the group rides. Here are a couple coming up soon
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...13-2013-a.html
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...-3-2013-a.html

Normable1973 welcome to the site. I'm sure you will get many years of enjoyment from your Argo. They are well built machines and have lots of potential. Here is a link about posting pic's.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/chit-...-pictures.html

Joe.

+ Reply to Thread