New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 722 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

6x6 4.jpg6x6 3.jpg6x6 2.jpg6x6 1.jpgHello everybody, Im new here! looking at a 6x6 to buy but i dont know anything about them. I have found one but the guy that has it does not know the year, make or model of it! All he knows is that it has a Artic Cat 440 engine in it and it has been restored. He says it runs and drives great. I was hoping someone might know what kind it is and what it may be worth. Thanks! I am attaching some pics he sent me, i hope i attached them correctly.

Welcome to the site mad shadow! That's a Sierra trail boss. Neat machine but not a hardcore off roader. No clearance for bigger tires and not much front incline angle. Still fun. I wouldn't expect more then $1000 for a nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    Welcome to the site mad shadow! That's a Sierra trail boss. Neat machine but not a hardcore off roader. No clearance for bigger tires and not much front incline angle. Still fun. I wouldn't expect more then $1000 for a nice one.
    I wouldn't consider that a nice one either. BTW, restored means put back to original showroom condition. This looks like a cluster of crap bolted, painted, and stuck on the machine. I would never spend good money on any machine that has been molested to this extent, especially this brand. If it were a max II done in the same fashion I would too out at $600, and I like those machines. This is probably a $300-$400 machine.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I wouldn't consider that a nice one either. BTW, restored means put back to original showroom condition. This looks like a cluster of crap bolted, painted, and stuck on the machine. I would never spend good money on any machine that has been molested to this extent, especially this brand. If it were a max II done in the same fashion I would too out at $600, and I like those machines. This is probably a $300-$400 machine.
    Drew said it best. This guy is listing this thing all over Craigslist. This thing is not restored at all........it has been molested worse than the girls at the strip club. I'd highly recommend that you stay away from this Sierra Trail Boss. Some townie hacked up a machine that wasn't really great to start with. It has tires the size of roller skates, it's painted, it has ebay stickers all over it, chrome ebay golf cart hub caps, and bolt on plastic Chinese made crap from Wal Mart. $300-$400 is being generous for the value.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

FYI. I wasn't talking about that machine but in general. I was driving and on my phone and couldn't see the pictures great.

Thanks! I am glad I checked on here first! He was wanting to trade me for my custom golf cart i have listed on craigslist, i have it listed for $1900 or trade for UTV or ATV. Again thanks for all you help! Tom.

FYI. I wasn't talking about that machine but in general. I was driving and on my phone and couldn't see the pictures great.
    I got you covered Larry. I just didn't want this guy thinking this is what they were supposed to look like.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Max 2 from Alabama,
    First of all i have been looking on this site for about two years and (yall) have a great thing going, I recently purchased a 96 Max2 with a 18hp and 216hrs on it and love it!! My previous one was a 96 also with a 14hp. Living in the south most people have never seen a 6x6 or 8x8 Im 44 and pretty much grew up on 3 wheelers as a kid. I look forward to meeting members and learning more about AATV's....... Second of all im not a Tide fan (thats to easy these days) Go Tigers

Welcome to the forum. It's amazing what a couple of extra HP in a Max II will do. That 18HP motor should be a blast.

Hi all, I am new to this site but not new to amphibs. I bought a 99 max 4 about 12 years ago and a year ago got a good deal on another max 4 with a cab, tracks, and 27 horse. thats the ice fishin rig and the other one is for summer fishin. I live in northern Wisconsin and am very isolated when it comes to finding folks to ride with.So please give me a shout if you live in the area. After many modifications and new drive train got the 99 workin great. Guess you could say Im addicted. Thanks, Tbone

+ Reply to Thread