New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 722 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

just got my first a max 2 and I love it !!!

Hi Treyanthony, welcome to the site. Have fun with your Max II.

hi everyone new member here. i am from arkansas, i just had a friend of mine give me a mid seventies max 6 wheeler that has been abused, i have it tore down now in my shop it had the g50 chapperel engine in it and was missing the electric starter and the points plate and the needle that goes in the carb slide. i am working with a fellow on here about buying a JLO 440 to go in it.

Hi angus, welcome to the forum. Have fun rebuilding your Max and post some photos if you get a chance.

Hello fellow 6X6'rs. I found about about this site on YouTube as I was looking for information on what kind of amphib to buy. I live in north Georgia and just purchased some lake property. I need advice on which model to purchase. I wont be doing alot of muddying, but will be riding in the woods and in the water and up and down steep hills. It's just me and my wife, but I'm also thinking of getting something that will ride a few more folks.
    Any ideas on what and where to purchase a 6x6 or 8x8?

Hi PapaRon, welcome to the forum. Take a look around the forums and determine which ATV you are interested in. If I were you I would start by looking at the Max IV or any of the current Argo 6x6 lineup. They will all seat two people comfortably with the ability to carry two more smaller adults as needed. If you really need to haul a lot more people, start looking at an 8x8. Most of those can haul 6 people without any problem.

PapaRon try contacting member Rickga he has a Argo Frontier 6x6 you could look at and probably try out, Rick's in Clarksville.

My name is Bud and I live in Tracy, New Brunswick, Canada after moving up from Halifax, Nova Scotia about 15 years ago. Boy are there ever a lot of trails here and the hunting and fishing is quite good. I have had dirt bikes, several snowmobiles,and have an old Triumph Bonny in the barn and two Honda ATV's. I just picked up a 2001 Argo Vanguard in excellent shape and hope to poke around the myriad of trails and put some tracks on the beast and spend the odd winter weekend at my camp. The trails here are endless and I hope to explore the abilities of my little 6X6. I am new to this AATV thing and have much to learn. I lovvvvve drinking beer! Nothing crazy; it's like Clint Eastwood says; "Man's gotta know his limitations". I am a member of a rifle range and into photography, flyfishing and spincasting. I have much to learn and look forward to discussion with fellow site members and getting together and having a "virtual coffee". Cheers!

Hi Bud, welcome to the website. Thanks for a great introduction. I hope you have fun with your Vanguard.

Well im new to this site my name is Josh and am glad i found it i just started riding my argo avenger this summer and am completely addicted to it now heres a photo of it

+ Reply to Thread