New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 722 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Josh, welcome to the site. Your Avenger has a lot of great options and looks like it's ready for anything. Did you build the top yourself?

another person did it for me but its got some more upgrades to come will keep the pictures posted

Hello All, Just received my used 1999 Max II - took it for a spin today beside highway- not much riding close by here in Dapyton OH.
    I'm typically a ATV rider. Have yet to put the Max to the test. looking to get or make a snow plow add a winch yada yada yada.
    Dave

Hi Dave, welcome to the site. Have fun with your Max II.

hi this is my first time on here. I bought 2 action age scramblers and am going to need some help. I guess this is the rite place. thank you. bob

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your Scrambler rebuild(s).

Hi. Just bought a Max II that had been holed up in someones garage for the last 15 years. It's got some stuff missing so I have some reading to do and my work cut out for me. ~Will

Hello, I've been into amphibious ATV's since the late 70's. I've only owned Max 6x6 and have loved them. I had a back injury a few years back and sold my then new 2009 Max IV. Recently my son has decided to get into hunting with me so I decided to get another AATV. I looked at a few Argos but after driving them I decided I like the Max better. I have found a couple Max IV's and will be purchasing one soon. I look forward to sharing my adventures and my creations as I love to fab and customize. I plan on converting my Max to diesel/hydro set up or gas/hydro and look forward to sharing it with everyone.

I have a late 90's Max II and really enjoy it and the post on maintenance at this web site have helped me a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by radioactiveboyscout View Post
    Hi. Just bought a Max II that had been holed up in someones garage for the last 15 years. It's got some stuff missing so I have some reading to do and my work cut out for me. ~Will
    Will, welcome to the site. Good luck with your Max II rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOut View Post
    Hello, I've been into amphibious ATV's since the late 70's. I've only owned Max 6x6 and have loved them. I had a back injury a few years back and sold my then new 2009 Max IV. Recently my son has decided to get into hunting with me so I decided to get another AATV. I looked at a few Argos but after driving them I decided I like the Max better. I have found a couple Max IV's and will be purchasing one soon. I look forward to sharing my adventures and my creations as I love to fab and customize. I plan on converting my Max to diesel/hydro set up or gas/hydro and look forward to sharing it with everyone.
    Hello MaxOut, welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing about your Max hydraulic drive project.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    I have a late 90's Max II and really enjoy it and the post on maintenance at this web site have helped me a great deal.
    Dillon, welcome to the forum as well. I hope you keep enjoying your Max II.

+ Reply to Thread