New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 722 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Charlies grampa and Irena, welcome to the forum.

Charlies grampa, you got a heck of a deal on your Frontier. I'm glad it is allowing you to get back in the woods again.

Irena, your English was fine. If you have any specific questions, feel free to start a new thread in the Max forum and we will help where we can.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by charlies grampa View Post
    Hello everyone. Bought a 6x6 frontier 650 this summer. It is a 2007 but only had 24 hr. on it. A guy bought two. One for him and one for his wife. She didn't like it so it sat. It is cameo with full convertible top and sides. Has a front brush bar. Paid $5,600 at auction. I have had heart surgery and couldn't deer hunt by my self. This took care of the problem.

Shot a doe in bow season. Good to get back into the woods.

Then came the snow and boy is it fun. I live in Southwest Michigan and get a couple feet so deep snow isn't a problem.

Great to find this forum
    Hey charlies grampa!
    Welcome to the forum.
    I'm on the sunny side of the state.
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Irena View Post
    Hi there from a snowy Russia! My friend just got MAX II and BUFFALO without any instructions/manuals and nowhere to get any help from. After being cold-shouldered by our countrymen I found this great community and was wondering if those of you who are owners of MAX II and/or BUFFALO could help us with tips & advice on how best take care & use the fantastic vehicles. My friend does not speak English and I will be his voice (in case you were wondering ) And please pardon my English as it is not my mother tongue. I did start translating the Manual but it will take some time to deal with 111 pages.

Hoping very much for your support,
    Irena
    Hello Irema;
    Welcome, I have a 1996 MaxIV.
    What years are the MaxII and the Buffalo?
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Nice to meet you, PlumCrazy! Thanks for welcoming!

MAX II is 2011 and Buffalo is 2013. Quite new! How is your 1996 doing? From your experience are there any specific issues we need to pay attention to from the very beginning? I will start a new thread with a question about transmission as Mike suggested (Thanks, Mike!) and hope to get your guidance and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumCrazy View Post
    Hello Irema;
    Welcome, I have a 1996 MaxIV.
    What years are the MaxII and the Buffalo?

Hello my name is Curtis and I live in southern michigan. I have purchased an allis chalmers terra tiger that needs a little work and I'm hoping I'll be able to find the information I may need for my project as it's needed

Hello Curtis, welcome to the forum.

Hi, my name is Cjay. I live in anchorage Alaska. Im new the this site and new the utv world. I just got a 87 argo 8x8. we have it in the shop cleaning it up fixing things here and there. mainly just small stuff, however I want a cab and maybe some tracks. I plan on using it for moose hunting. I don't have 2k to buy tracks, but I seen a few posts on here about homemade ones using snowmachine tracks. can anyone tell me more about these? how well do they work in water? whats the weight using them?

thanks everyone

Hi Cjay, welcome to the forum.

HI everyone, new to the forum, thinking about buying one of these fro my son who has Muscular Dystrophy, plenty of upper body strength so he should be able to drive one. Looking at the Argo conquest....seems like the right one for him. Anyone know of one in good shape for sale? I live in Waterloo, IL, but willing to travel a couple undred miles to buy if its a good deal... What do I look for when buying used? Check wheel bearings I am sure, how do I get access to chains, ect to inspect them? What else should I look for when buying used to determine condition? Experts weigh in a guide me! Thanks!!

Hi Chuck, welcome to the forum. If you will look in the how-to section of the site on the home page, there is a used AATVs buyer's guide that lists most of the items you will need to inspect during a pre-purchase inspection.

+ Reply to Thread