New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 722 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi bushhawg, welcome to the forum. If you have any specific parts that you need, you can always post a wanted ad here in the classifieds. There are a couple of members on the board that have KIDs.

Im new to the 6x6 world have road bikes most of my life just picked up st400 attex needs some work but is repairable
    any words of wisdom on starting

Hi Everyone,
    I am a returning member having been part of the group in 07&08 at that time I had a 2005 Avenger.My new toy is a 2013 HDI Argo Avenger,tracks,plow, cover and windshield.I will be making my first major trip of the winter with a 120 km return trip to our camp in Quebec.I use my Argo all year long and think I have the best machine for my needs.

Hey there. my name is kyle and im from bc canada. About two years ago i bought an old orange argo 6x6. paid too much as it turned out not to float.. 800$ but it does now"at least I hope, havent had a chance to floater yet". It came with a harbor freight/power fist 15 horse single cylinder in it."changing that" it will have a 20horse vanguard vtwin, im picking that up used with very low hours for 500$. A very good deal around here, I might add. I removed the stock mechanical brakes and installed a pair of hydraulic atv brakes that work a bit more precisely. A nessesary change as I broke a caliper on the mechanicals. Im adding a cab made from coroplast, I will tell more about that later. and a whole bunch of personalised mods. Too many just to ramble about on my intro.

Anyway excellent site. I hope to learn and share much with all the folks here. And thank you for putting this together. I have no aatv community where I come from so this is useful to keep me motivated.

Thanks

kyle

thanks

nuddrmuddr

bigdog62, Floorman and Kyle, welcome to the forum.

Triton Predator

Hello everybody, New member and first post and seeking some information on the predator. I realize the company is not around anymore but I know a few people still have them. What I am seeking is someone that has a service manual and or parts manual that maybe could be sent to me in a file or hard copy. Willing to pay for the exspence and time. I bought this at a estate auction recently and I believe it was built in the 1998-2000 range. Thank you and would appreciate any leads you can give me.

Welcome Obe1,

I have only seen one predator in person. I don't think there are a lot of them out there. You probably need to post what your looking for in the wanted section of this site as the new members thread does not get checked by everyone. Good luck.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hey I'm Matt just moved to hudson valley in ny from Texas I just bought a sierra trail boss yesterday. I'm not very mechanically inclined but I'm learning (I hope) my trail boss has had some upgrades that are makin her a little harder to drive has Predator 4 stroke 346cc single bore engine never drove any thing like it before and compared to dirt bikes and commercial trucks I'm way out of my comfort zone. Once I get the hang of it I'm hoping to hit some mudbogs !

Another newbie here - I have gotten valuable info from this site and thought I would intro myself.

Just bought an 03 max II that needs some TLC - I have stripped it down to the bare bones and rebuilding, years of dried grease and dust and leaves and Ect... removed and cleaned and now ready to reassemble - I have installed new chains, bearings, and now rebuilding the T-20 Tranny, looking forward to rebuilding the motor next. - Thanks to all the info on this site I am able to pretend to be knowlegable about these machines and look forward to future visits and putting my two cents in. I am a Minnesota boy, and will use my machine for hunting activities in the great outdoors. - Go Vikings

Thanks for listening

Hi Mattj and gregze, welcome to the forum. Matt, I'm sure you will get the hang of your Trail Boss in no time. Greg, you should have a reliable Max II once you are done rebuilding it. Have fun.

+ Reply to Thread