New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 722 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Larry, welcome to the site. Congratulations on your Argo. You should be able to rotate the tensioner to let the tension off of the chain. Then you can remove the master link and change the pad out. Check out the Argo manual on the home page of this site if you need some more info.

Hey guys, Every time I looked something up for my Argo I always seemed to end up here for my answer so I figured joining would be a good Idea. My name is Ray I live in Ontario I just recently purchased a 2000 Argo Conquest. This is the first Argo I've owned and I don't know anything about them really lol. I'm looking forward to checking the site out more thoroughly now that I'm a member and seeing what I can learn. I can tell you this, so far I'm having a blast with it. Thanks again for all your help up until this point.

Ray

Welcome to the site Ray. There is a good number of Argo owners up that way. Now that you are a member, your not alone.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

WELCOME!

Hello from Republic, Wa.
    Always wanted to get an aatv.
    Just picked up a Max ll that needed a lot of love.
    The tub and body are great but that's where it ended.
    Done a complete teardown and just finished painting the frame.
    Starting to go back together today. New motor should be here in a few days.
    The site has helped us so much with all the great articles. THANKS!

Hi republic, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you are excited to get your Max II running. Be sure to post some pictures when you are done so we can admire your handy-work.

Hey RRN Welcome!

Hi Names Mike (some guys call me Big Mike) I love off roading. Live in Ontario Canada, Have a ARGO 6x6 ,now have a desire to modify it a bit, Thanx what a informative site Thanx Mike

Hello everybody, I've got a sickness AATV's. Great site, thanks for having this Mike, and everyone else.

Hello all, my name is mike as well, I live in Vermont I am no stranger to 6x6's currently running a 02 max 4. this forum is very helpful and all you 6x6 people are great!!!! I live on one of the largest lakes in Vermont and am very avid in the marine world. I am a member on a few other forums marine related and a lot of members are members because no one else wants to talk to them. fighting, arguing, insulting , Hey this is a great method of networking with others that share the same passion don't be a douch. any way I am the guy that named my MAX SHERMAN , after all it is a tank and od green!!!! and I named my dog MAX!!! I look forward to talking with all of you.

+ Reply to Thread