New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 722 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey everyone, just want to say hello. I am from McCullough Lake Ontario Canada. I have a 1992 Argo Vanguard, I just installed a set of 18" tracks on it to finish the maple syrup season here. I really enjoy the Argo and have parked the 4 wheeler since I got it last summer.

Hi Insomniac, welcome to the forum.

Jay here in southern indiana, i will be looking for an 8x8, this is a great site, great info. Glad to be here.

Hi Jay, welcome to the forum.

well here we go. just picked up a 99 conquest 8x8 last week. awesome machine. 6x6 world seems like a very cool and informative site to be hooked up with. Now I got to get my Queen to spring for a set of adair tracks. doug a fox valley argo is realy cool and helpful. well that's all for now. LATER

Hi jbird, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Conquest.

IMG_0545.jpg

My brother and I just bought a 2001 Conquest out of Denver and had it shipped up here to Tacoma WA. It was a craiglist purchase and we have learned, now that it has arrived, that it had no alternator belt (previous owner put a new battery in it for the test drive), was damaged after we paid for it, "winch hoop broken which smashed the brake fan when it failed". I am quickly learning the in's and out's of the engine compartment. Only 497 hours on it. We can't wait to get it into the water. Hope to learn a lot on the forum here.

Hi Vance, welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    Hey everyone, just want to say hello. I am from McCullough Lake Ontario Canada. I have a 1992 Argo Vanguard, I just installed a set of 18" tracks on it to finish the maple syrup season here. I really enjoy the Argo and have parked the 4 wheeler since I got it last summer.
    "maple syrup season"!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!! I'm embarrassed by the stuff we have down here they try and hawk off as pancake syrup. If you ever eat real maple syrup you will never want anything else again. It's hard but we can get it here. Sorry for the rant, welcome to the forum.

G'day guys. And greetings from Australia. I've just recentyly brought a Attex 295 Wild Wolf. To be honest its a basset case that needs some love. I'm not to sure how many are here in Australia or even if there are any Aussie members ?
    Anyway with the knowledge and wisdom of the nice people on this forum I would like to rebuild and restore to a nice 6x6
    Thanks guys Chris

+ Reply to Thread