New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 722 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

You may consider passing on this one and looking for a Max,Argo,Hustler,They would all be a better choice,and far superior(reliable) to the Scrambler.I have had a Scrambler in the past and it was ok for around the yard trips,but if you get more agressive on tires the dry clutches will cause problems,also you dont really have a frame inside a Scrambler,these were fairly heavy made but it is possible to get anything without a frame in a twist and cause chain problems. JMO

Hi, I'm from central mass.. I've been riding four wheelers for years and now I've advanced in a new line of tracked atvs..something I could use year round. I purchased my first argo a few months ago, a2001conquest, I've added a few accesories to it and now I'm looking for others to ride with, preferably in central mass area. I also have a few questions pertaining to the argo concerning the chain drive adjustment system. If there's anyone out there, let me know...Tom

Hey awsome info on this site.made the plunge about a month ago and bought a argo 6x6.always figured I would go with a 8x8 but found a cheap frontier with a 100 hrs.took it out in the snow a couple times and very impressed.

Tom and Tyler, welcome to the forum. I hope both of you have fun with your new Argo.

hello everyone, i'm todd and i'm new to the argo world i just traded one of my side by sides for a 2001 argo conquest 6x6 with 24inch tracks it looks like lots of fun ...i have been doing alot of riding over the years with several machines mostly quads and motorbikes and side by sides..i hope if i have any questions there is someone out there that can help me out ....glad to be part of this group thanks todd

Hi Todd, welcome to the forum.

howdy folks, we, as in me and a friend out here in the west of ireland, have just bought an 2007 argo frontier 6x6 with the 23hp briggs engine. man this thing is an absolute riot!! not without its problems tho!! so i'm off to ask a few silly questions!! cheers vince

Howdy Vince, welcome to the forum.

Hello all, My name is Mike. I live in Talkeetna, Alaska. I recently purchased a 2014 Max IV with the 29 horse Kohler and tracks. I have been wanting one for about 10 years and figured I better get one now or I might never do it. I have only had it out a few times and have been very impressed. I am still breaking in the engine and control links so it is still a little stiff, but it sure crawls over pretty much anything I point it at. I cannot wait to get out in the swampy stuff and try it out.

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new Max IV. It sounds like you have a heck of a machine. Have fun with your new toy.

+ Reply to Thread