New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 722 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 537 587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hey guys...i am a new owner of a 6x6 frontier 2009....looking forward to customize it...hope i will get info from you guys when needed..
    by the way my lcd gauge does not light up..only the leds work...where can i get an electrical schematic to check it..thanks

Hi valmet, welcome to the forum. You can check the manuals section of the site on the front page. There is an Argo manual with several electrical schematics. I remember seeing a frontier lcd gauge cluster mentioned somewhere.

New member.
    Hi Guys just say a big hi, new to this , been ride Quads for some time and always wanted a argocat or a max, then the other night a Max 2 6x6 came up for sale and just had to buy it lol, not sure what year it is or if it's running right, what to check ect, must say , it is ace fun, why did I not buy one sooner lol?
    And what a great forum.
    Wiggy ( Richie)

welcome wiggy, you will have a bunch of great and helpfull guys on this forum to connect with. all kinds of help and encouragement with your machine. post on your profile where you live ,etc. when you get a chance. max 2 also. johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    New member.
    Hi Guys just say a big hi, new to this , been ride Quads for some time and always wanted a argocat or a max, then the other night a Max 2 6x6 came up for sale and just had to buy it lol, not sure what year it is or if it's running right, what to check ect, must say , it is ace fun, why did I not buy one sooner lol?
    And what a great forum.
    Wiggy ( Richie)
    Welcome Wiggy,

Looked under the max section of the forum. There is a list of serial numbers with the corresponding year of manufacture that should help you narrow down the year of your machine.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Thanks Guys
    I just love the Max 2, only got it the other day, not sure if its running or driving right, will post in the Max section soon, you may all get fed up with me soon asking things !! lol, know nothing about these, but are great fun, me and my 4 year old love it.
    Richie

p.s had a look at the year link, cant see my serial number on the list its 17716 Max 2 ,18HP done 452 hours. I got a threw problems with the Max 2 aswell, but not sure which topic to post it in? trouble getting reverse gear, need throttle and choke cables, (where to buy in the UK?) will not turn off on the key switch,and how do i tell if its driving right? I can see a support bar near the engine, is this to hold the upper body up? and how do you raise it? any help would be great.
    Richie
    Last edited by wiggy; 05-14-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Any one? any help on what section I should post this would be great.
    Richie

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    Any one? any help on what section I should post this would be great.
    Richie
    Start a new thread in the Max forum since this is just an introduction thread. It should get a better response there.

how do you down load the cuyuna service manual

+ Reply to Thread