New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 722 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

All good questions. I guess my advice would be to run it as is for a while. Go have fun before you decide to upgrade. I love my 18 horse max for fishing. It swims great and is just over all fun to drive with the lighter engine it handles really well especially in water. If you want tracks I strongly recommend bearing extenders ( max track kit). You can pm me if you want. I've got three of these things. Hope this helps. Tbone
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIgwillz33 View Post
    I'm new to the 6x6 world. I have always wanted one......So I just Purchased a MAX IV With an 18HP Motor. I would Like to make a few upgrades. 1) I think I want tracks, I have no idea what are the best kind. 2) I would like to upgrade the motor, I was thinking 25/30 HP..... Is this just a Motor Change of do I need to change a clutch too? 3) I was thinking a Bilge Pump. And last but not least I think I need to purchase a second unit, because I have a lot of fun off road, but I think I could have a lot more fun if I hade a second MAX close by just incase.
    Hey BI,
    Many members have more than one unit.
    It is NOT one of my traits that the my wife particularly likes.
    Last edited by PlumCrazy; 05-22-2014 at 09:49 AM.
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Hi guys Corey from Vermont just purchase a 1997 max 2 I have always wanted one now I have one.. I hope not to bug you gys too much but I am sure ill have questions. I have been riding some sort of atv all my life but the max is the boss.

Hi Corey, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Max II.

Hi From New Zealand

Hi I'm Leigh from New Zealand, just getting into the AATV scene.

Always had a keen interest in all things amphibious, I have a 1943 Ford GPA 'amphibious Jeep' currently being restored, a long way off being finished.

I'm here to learn a few things from you guys, especially the ones that have built there own vehicles. I'm wanting to build my own 8x8, a half scale replica of the 'not so famous' Morris Terrapin used by allied forces during WW2.

Hi Leigh, welcome to the site. It's good to have you here.

I'm somewhat new to the forum world so I hope I clicked the right button. I'm also very new to the AATV world, a friend of mine bought a Cushman trickster about a year ago which was the first AATV I had seen. Naturally it sparked an interest and before too long I found this forum and started "lurking". I still have almost no knowledge about AATVs but I've been looking for one to buy. Just two days ago I ended up purchasing one. And now the journey begins. I am definitely in need of some technical help though. I hope I can figure out how and where to ask for it on here. Thank you
    -Diesel

Diesel welcome to the site, for machine specific questions go to the forum page and if you have one of the more popular brands you could post your questions in appropriate category. if you have a machine other than that post questions in other, engine and trans questions are generally in those categories unless machine brand specific.
    Again, welcome and good luck with your new machine. Often times the gallery can answer many questions just seeing "where does this thing go".

Hello everyone, I've been on this site a few times now and would like to say Hi! My name is Corey and I bought an Argo in October 2013 and will be asking some question and I hope some of you will be able to help!

Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum Smoke. Glad you decided to join.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread