New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 722 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by creeper2u View Post
    Hello everyone my name is Shannon I'm a long time admirer (since i was a little kid) of aatvs. I have wanted one since i was a young man, long story short i finally got a basket case 6x6 the other day that am now trying to track down information on. I love your website, it's incredibly informative and better than most sites about other things that i have come across. The 6x6 i picked up was set by the side of the road with a "free" sign on it. The information i can find on it goes as such; it has a jlo rockwell L 292L engine with a warner t20 transmission, it's a two cycle single piston engine, the name on the machine is "hurricane" which i can't find anywhere, it looks like an attex machine but the headlights are under neath the body and they are square instead of round (early model maybe?). Any help from anyone would be great on this, as i want to try and get it running and get into the sport.
    Welcome Creeper,

Any machine that's free and has a t20 is a great deal! Post a few pics in the gallery and someone should be able to identify it for you. A lot of stuff written on the side of machines is absolutely meaningless due to people adding their own custom decals. I can't wait to see photo's. Name that aatv is one of my favorite games.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hi everyone I'm new

Hello argo world. I just bought my first new argo frontier. I can't believe I waited so long to get one. I love it. I'm from alaska and this machine is GREAT for our life style

Welcome Alaska argo man,yes,you should get lots of use from your Argo in AK.

I stumbled across this site while trying to research some information about a "buggy" a guy has listed for sale. It seems like it would be a fun project to tackle. I will be seeking advice from this site for sure!

Welcome IbeinNC,

What kind of buggy are you looking at? If your in NC, there are probably other members around that could lend you some advice.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

My name is Andy and I just joined. I have had a 1996 Max IV for a year and a half and I love it. I'm from central Mississippi and I don't know anyone else with an amphibious aatv so my riding pretty solo. Me and my friends duck hunt out of it and it's unstoppable especially since I've added a trolling motor (a lot better swimmer now). I'm sure I'm gonna need a lot of info on how to work on this thing if anything happens bc no one works on these things around my house. Thanks.

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Welcome Ralph and Kris, we'll look forward to seeing y'all at Busco in October.

Hi. I've also been reading a lot of information from these forums leading up to getting my 1980 Argo 6x6 just today. I'm not only new to forums but new to Argo so I have a lot of questions and not sure where to ask them. I'm excited about learning about my ATV and would love any help or suggestions in regards to what to do first. I want to strip it down and check it right over and pretty much restore it. I have concerns about taking it apaprt but they seem simple enough. So where do I start guys? What should I be looking for? Thanks so much for any info.

+ Reply to Thread