New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 722 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm kinda surprised that there isn't a main post thread on modifications and owner created accessories. Would be cool if there was a thread like that, so all could find it easily, and have a place to share pics of mods and accessories, all in one spot, no matter what machine the mods/accy's are on.
    Just a suggestion, however.

The rest of this site ROCKS!!!

Like, here's a question...alot of my Mods will require me to explain what I did, and what I built it out of, etc, so where in this Forum would this info be better suited for? Under ARGOS? Any help in this would be greatly appreciated, as I don't wish to post somewhere, where others couldn't find it.
    Also, how does one add a picture into a post? Thanks for the help ahead of time!!!

Keep on Ridin!
    Last edited by Storms; 01-14-2009 at 01:08 PM. Reason: added a question...

Quote Originally Posted by Storms View Post
    I'm kinda surprised that there isn't a main post thread on modifications and owner created accessories. Would be cool if there was a thread like that, so all could find it easily, and have a place to share pics of mods and accessories, all in one spot, no matter what machine the mods/accy's are on.
    Just a suggestion, however.

The rest of this site ROCKS!!!

Like, here's a question...alot of my Mods will require me to explain what I did, and what I built it out of, etc, so where in this Forum would this info be better suited for? Under ARGOS? Any help in this would be greatly appreciated, as I don't wish to post somewhere, where others couldn't find it.
    Also, how does one add a picture into a post? Thanks for the help ahead of time!!!

Keep on Ridin!
    check out the article section, that is made for modifications and maintance/rebuild/replace. No one can comment so everything is kept real clean and easy without sorting through all of the non helpful comments and such.

Hi my name is Brad. I live in NW Montana. I grew up riding dirt bikes and atvs. Ive been interested 6x6's for a while and just discovered this site a few days ago. I dont actually own one yet but ive started browsing the local auto traders and craigs list. Im hoping to be able to pick something up later this spring if things work out. I love the site lots of good helpful folks on here and a ton of great info.

unsure

Hi everyone my name is John I live in so. California. I do not own a 6x6 yet but i am interested in getting one for my family and I. We recently saw an Argo running around and thought it would be alot of fun. I wanted to get info on these things from people that know about them. My family and I are the type of people that like to go off trail and explore the Argo looked like the perfect thing for that. what is the benefits of the engine in the front vs. the rear. Is there truly a better AATV?
    Last edited by caliboy; 01-17-2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: i thought i needed to do a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by jorugburn View Post
    Hi my name is Brad. I live in NW Montana. I grew up riding dirt bikes and atvs. Ive been interested 6x6's for a while and just discovered this site a few days ago. I dont actually own one yet but ive started browsing the local auto traders and craigs list. Im hoping to be able to pick something up later this spring if things work out. I love the site lots of good helpful folks on here and a ton of great info.
    Welcome to the site brad. Montana is an awesome place. Been there a few times. I would love to own a 6x6 or 8x8 out there. From what I've seen There are tons of places to ride. If it all works out (Wife permitting) we will be moving out there after the kids graduate. Long time from now. (6&2yrs old) Good luck in your search

New to the board

Hi all, my name is Mike and I live in Goodyear, AZ just outside of Phoenix. I don't have an AATV yet but plan on getting a fixer upper in the near future, once I learn more about them to know what I want. I found this link in a thread in a Rokon World forum thread. I guess I could say that I have the 2 wheeled version of an AATV and am all too familar with maintenance, but it is well worth it once your machine is running right. Any newbie advice will be apprieciated. Thanks, Mike

Welcome aboard

Hi Mike!

Welcome to the best AATV site. You will not find a place with more helpful people, and what a stroke of luck, you are near one of the great fixer-upper fellows on the site. Whipper!

He lives in you area. One of the most creative 6 wheel machines built came from him: Sample picture
    On the forum section of this site look up Attex. He and His wife have some of the fastest machines, with suspension. There are many members in Arizona that ride together so you already have a good group to start with.

Perfect for the terrain that you live in. If you like to go fast
    Attachment 2509

Glad to have you aboard with us and hope to see you on the site.

So look at some of his handy work and this may help you to decide which machine you would like to get into. You will enjoy

Lewis

New to the 6x6

My names Bill and i live in southwest michigan. Recently bought a attex colt and I am ready to do some work on it to make it more reliable. My brother LarryW on here got me and my wife into these. We have rode dirtbikes and quads for sometime but these are a machine all there own. Hope to get some good riding in this year and look forward to help and ideas from you guys. Great site!

CrazyColt222 ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum. Good luck with your Attex Colt.

New at the Forum

Hi all
    My name is Stefan and I live in Germany. When I was 15 years old, I have seen the Solo 750 at IAA Frankfurt Car-Show. I couldnt forget it, startet to search and found 2 of them a few years ago.
    Best Regards
    Stefan

+ Reply to Thread