New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 722 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    You can find the mount design on here. You need to mount it to the first two axles on each side so as not to push on the lower tub. Very easy if you do Fab work. The rest is Very easy !!
    Post up some pics of your work as we like Pic's !!
    The plan is to mount to all three axles actually and maybe even cross in the back and front to tie in the hitch in the rear and the winch up front. The PO had a pretty wimpy mount and I don't want to ruin the tub. Should be plenty strong. I come from a racing background and I'm fortunate to have access to lots of talent and machinery for free or for the cost of beer. It's nice having a waterjet machine at your disposal.

Hi Aaron, welcome to the forum. Your Max II should make a good workhorse for plowing the track. I have a feeling that a few drifting 360's may be in your future

hi friends. I have a tractor. I live in Russia, What is your opinion about this technique?
    ПелеÑ* Транспортер | ПЕЛЕЦ

Cool site. I look forward to meeting enthusiasts

motopartizan and gumshoe, welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by motopartizan View Post
    Having messed with several Russian made pieces of equipment I found them mostly to be crude to their American counterparts in comfort but were all built tough to anybody's standards anywhere. Welcome to the forum.

Hi Everyone. Im Brian C. I just joined the forum today. (whoop-whoop). Anyway i live in Kitty Hawk NC. We live here on the outer banks of NC or OBX. I am a general contractor that has been doing wood work all my life. 40 years old. I had never even heard of a argo until hunting last year. A man drove his argo to a bear we had got in a area that we crawled in on. I was freakin amazed. Well last week i saw one on craigslist for sale , so i called dude up and met to look at this thing. I didnt even drive it around. i just told the guy to drive it up on my trailer and i hurried back home with it. It was like christmas back when i was 7. Happy,happy, happy. I drove it around a couple of days and even ran in the pond. Now i have a few questions and need some parts and accessories. I looked up argo online and saw this site and thought this is the 1 for me. So, here i am. A proud owner of a argo. I sent a pic to dealer here in nc and he told me it looked like a 87 argo. The tag on dash says S6138 from ontario gear co.Thanks for letting me join the club. Im not a mechanic for sure but woodwork ive mastered. So if anyone has questions about wood work, then ask me. I'll try to help. Again thanks. Talk to ya soon...

Hi Brian, welcome to the forum. There are several NC members on the site. Many members (from NC and all over the US) ride twice a year at Goldsboro, NC. You're welcome to join us. Check out the trail ride forum for the dates. Good to have you here. I hope you enjoy your Argo.

Hey Folks! Hows it goin? b. seas here proud owner of a st 300 d had 295 jlo in it but I launched that sucker! just got a 14 horse vanguard little smaller than I wanted but the price was right! Now just need a clutch for a 4 stroke! Located in Bangor Pa.

+ Reply to Thread