New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 722 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello, I got my Terra Tiger back

I'm a new member. I bought a terra tiger back in 1980. Kept it for a little while then traded it off. Traded for it back last summer after 28 years and am now getting it running. Swapped out the jlo 10hp for a linamar 11hp 4 stroke and a new clutch. The jlo had starter, altenator, ignition problems, but I intend to hang on to it. 2 or 3 of the firestone balloon tires are ok but I've got new carlilse chevron tires and 8 inch rims on the way. I live in southern Indiana and am looking forward to the muddy ohio river bottoms in the spring. I am also looking forward to discussing 6x6 matters with you guys.

Hey Guys!

My name is Travis and I'm a newbie to AATV's. I live in south Louisiana and just bought a 2000 Max II from a guy in PA. I'm looking for a way to get it shipped to me as I post this. I look forward to getting it soon and posting some pics of it in action "Down the Bayou". Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and see if any other members were from south Louisiana. Have a good one!

Hello from another new member

Hey all!

Hello from Central Ohio! I picked up a 1970 Sierra Trailboss in WV some time back and got'er running again. A couple of years, new piston, new carb and now I'm plowing my driveway with it, hauling mulch, and generally making people smile as they drive by my yard and I'm tooling around with it. It may just become a springer if I can tear myself away from the airplane long enough to make it happen.

pwflop ,tectad , banzai runner

Welcome the amphibious forum.

Another new member

Hey all!

Hello from Central Ohio! Just stumbled upon this site and it looks like a great resouce! I have a 1970 Sierra Trailboss that I've been tinkering with over the past couple of years, finally plowed my driveway with it this year! It may become a springer if I can tear myself away from the airplane long enough this summer.

banzai runner

Hello and welcome to the amphibious forum.

Welcome aboard

Glad to have so many new members join us. Hope to see you around the site and look forward to seeing some pictures and videos. You have picked the right spot to talk AATV. The site is full of great members and there are a lot of people in the know. Hope to talk at you in the future. Have fun with your AATV. Enjoy.

Lewis

greetings all,

just purchased a huslter 950 but not running yet. from milwaukee wi but should mostly riding in michigan UP. great to learn about the 6x6 community, should be lots of fun and a great resource...as the project evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by structureman View Post
    greetings all,

just purchased a huslter 950 but not running yet. from milwaukee wi but should mostly riding in michigan UP. great to learn about the 6x6 community, should be lots of fun and a great resource...as the project evolves.
    welcome, where at in Gods country will you be rideing?
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

buddyl

Hi everyone new to site and looking forward to eduacating myself from all your experience. have a 2003 Bigfoot and currently considering purchasing used if any tracks and wheels

+ Reply to Thread