New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 722 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 620 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Thank you I just got a 1997 max iv. I'm
    in Kentucky. I was playing on it today. Thanks for the add.

we need to hook up for a ride, I'm in valley station

Hi Rick, welcome to the forum.

Hey guys im mike im from north east ohio and looking into getting a max ii. Never really was in one but from what I see on here I kinda really want one

Hi Mike, Welcome to the site.
    You are in luck, being from N E Ohio. Twice a year we have a group outing at Pine Lake Raceway https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...=classic&dg=oo
    It's a great place to meet other members and really get to know a lot more about our sport. Here is some info from 2013: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...23-2013-a.html
    I look forward to seeing you there next June.

Hi mike im looking to place a max buffalo truck for sale on this site how do i that

Quote Originally Posted by Liberator View Post
    Hi mike im looking to place a max buffalo truck for sale on this site how do i that
    Hi Liberator, welcome to the forum. I see that you figured it out.

Been a lurker for a while and have been searching for a good used Max or Argo to play with. Have been into motorcycles and Jeeps for a long time and hope to acquire a 6x6 or 8x8 in the near future. If anyone has any good leads on a reasonable AATV in the OH, MI, PA and even NY areas let me know.

Take care,

ken

Hi Ken, welcome to the forum. Lucky for you, you are located in the center of an ATV hotspot. There are several members around you. Craigslist in your general area is full of amphibious vehicles as well. You should be able to find something to play around with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi Ken, welcome to the forum. Lucky for you, you are located in the center of an ATV hotspot. There are several members around you. Craigslist in your general area is full of amphibious vehicles as well. You should be able to find something to play around with.
    Thanks for the welcome and I'm patient so I'm sure I will find a good deal...

+ Reply to Thread