New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 722 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey , I'm new to the 6x6 world ! I just purchased a Max2 with the Kohler 23 hp engine . Not running when I bought it ,thought maybe someone might know what the problem is ! First thing is throttle cable is broken which I have ordered. Tried starting while waiting on the cable. Seems like it's not getting gas, when I pour gas in carb. It starts right up, but cuts off when gas burns off. Fuel pump seems ok ! Carb is clean inside ! Before I spring for a new carb thought I would see if anyone on here has any suggestions. Carb. Is around $200, kit is around $60 but doesn't come with jets ! Thanks
    Last edited by Jimmychd02; 12-09-2014 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Further info.

Welcome Jimmychd02, see if the fuel solenoid on carb has power, if so try cleaning or replacing it. If stuck closed, no fuel.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

poacher1990

Hi my name is curtis I Have two swamp fox's that have been sitting up for awhile I live in San Antonio Texas and can't seem to find anyone close that works on them if anyone knows of a place close to me that works on them I need all the help I can get lol

Hi Curtis, welcome to the forum. Would you want to work on your Swamp Fox's yourself? If so, they are fairly simple and a lot of people here on the site could help you. Just start a new thread in the Other AATV forum and we can chime in as you go.

Brand new to here ,but not new to the woods and swamps ,recently bought a new 750 HDI Argo ,tracks ,cab , wiper ,heater etc twork in Fort Mac and contacted Poineer Rentals who makes the nicest Argo cab I`ve seen yet ,was told they don't sell them ,only make them for themselves ,bummer ....these are nice .So if anybody knows where I can get a similar one ,

Hi Yotieman1, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your new Argo.

new guy

hello all!

my name is rafal and i live in dundas,ontario, canada
    just purchased my first 2014 argo 8x8 frontier in october 2014
    i am an avid hunter and fisherman and I'm looking forward to putting my new machine through some tough terrain!

cheers!

Hello and Welcome to this site. This is the best site out there for the 6x6rs. You will find alot of great information and lots of help if you need it. Have fun and ride safe.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

huligun

Hello to all 6x6 8x8 fans, I am new to this forum, my name is Sergio, I just joined last week,
    have been a big fan of 6x6 8x8 amphibious vehicles argo and max, I am from CA I have two of 6x6 max iv one for parts and one for running around as of right now, recently one of my chains ripped and it needs to be replaced, i believe its a 98 model max iv, i would like to know what size is the chain and where do i buy it and find the best deal to buy the chains for the machine, they are a bit rusty, so im thinking to replace a few of em, not trying to go to the dealer.

Thanks All

Sergio

Hello to all of you, My name is Nate and I am from Windsor, ON, Canada. This is my first time using this forum and I absolutely love it. I hope I am doing this right. Just purchased a 2005 Argo avenger. I have not had much time to really look at it closely but I am sure it needs some work. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread