New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 722 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey gang, new to +4 wheeling. Wanted to show off my new project. 1984? Argo 16hp tecumseh with custom windshield and cargo bed. Hopefully after custom ignition system I will get to try it out. Thanks for the help and tips so far. Look forward to reading and posting more![url=http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/argo-6-and-8-wheelers/p23172-1984ish-argo.html][/url

Hello Y'all!
    I've been lurking here for a while doing research on 8x8's. I will be pulling the trigger next week (Christmas 2014). Thank you so much for this group. As with other forums I belong to, you guys make it easy and entertaining while making this decision. The machine I'm looking at is a 2015 Argo 8x8 Frontier Tundra with Supertracks. I am retired, well, semi-retired, and have a 40 acre tree farm in South Louisiana. As with most Cajuns, I hunt, fish and do it all as long as its outdoors. I look forward to joining in on the fun here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    Hello Y'all!
    I've been lurking here for a while doing research on 8x8's. I will be pulling the trigger next week (Christmas 2014). Thank you so much for this group. As with other forums I belong to, you guys make it easy and entertaining while making this decision. The machine I'm looking at is a 2015 Argo 8x8 Frontier Tundra with Supertracks. I am retired, well, semi-retired, and have a 40 acre tree farm in South Louisiana. As with most Cajuns, I hunt, fish and do it all as long as its outdoors. I look forward to joining in on the fun here.
    Welcome and don't forget the most important part of South Louisiana-----------------COOKING!!!!!!!

Chasts and Tonto, welcome to the forum.

Chasts, good luck with your project. Tonto, congratulations on the Argo you (almost) own. That should be a useful machine around your farm.

Happy holidays to all members. I have an 83 8x8 which I have torn down to tub. Can't wait to run it.

Happy Holidays Northernbush, good luck with your rebuild.

Hello all,

New to the forums here and amphibious atvs. Just acquired a 2003 Conquest 8x8 with 60 hours on it. Previous owner had done some funny things "fixing" the engine that I've been working on correcting (waiting on parts...) so I haven't been able to drive it much yet, but looking forward to it! Primary use will be ice fishing and some farm chores.

Live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, so should have plenty of opportunity to use the argo in the local swamps and forests!

Levi here hellow I'm happy to be part of a group that has the same interests as me. I have an 1987 max II oh180 tecumseh and I love to ride around in Michigan

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by levi View Post
    Levi here hellow I'm happy to be part of a group that has the same interests as me. I have an 1987 max II oh180 tecumseh and I love to ride around in Michigan
    Hello Levi, where in Michigan?
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by byanni View Post
    Hello all,

New to the forums here and amphibious atvs. Just acquired a 2003 Conquest 8x8 with 60 hours on it. Previous owner had done some funny things "fixing" the engine that I've been working on correcting (waiting on parts...) so I haven't been able to drive it much yet, but looking forward to it! Primary use will be ice fishing and some farm chores.

Live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, so should have plenty of opportunity to use the argo in the local swamps and forests!
    Hello byanni, welcome to the forum. I hope you get to start having fun in your Conquest soon.

Quote Originally Posted by levi View Post
    Hi levi, welcome to the forum. It's good to have you here!

+ Reply to Thread