New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 529 of 722 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 579 629 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Barry, welcome to the forum. I hope you get your Vanguard running good so that you can enjoy it.

Greetings from Maryland!

My family went to Gatlinburg, TN on vacation several years ago. My kids and I had the opportunity to ride in an Argo 8x8 and had a blast.

Several months ago I started digging around on CraigsList and saw several MAX IV's for sale. I bought mine yesterday!

It's been well used with a broken front left chain and in need of some bearings, but it has six brand new 26" tires and wheels. I couldn't pass it up for the price. Looking forward to getting this thing back in top condition and having fun with the family.

Dave

Hi Lazy Hiker, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Max IV. Once you go through the bearings, chain, etc. you should have a nice ride.

Thanks Mike!

Hi 6x6 world my name is Cody from UP State New York. I have always been intrigued with the of idea amphibious machines, So two good friends and I had a opportunity to buy out a lifetime collection of a deceased gentleman. Mainly Attex, a mint 500 super chief, a slew of 400ST I believe and many other various types. One is an Allis Chalmers - terra tiger (mint). There is a scrambler and a hustler and many that I am un sure of what they are. I am willing to lean and gain as much knowledge about these as possible.

Welcome Cody, post up some pics of your new collection for all of us to enjoy. There are many helpful and knowledgeable members on here willing to help.
    Jim

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Welcome, We like pictures..

Where in NY Cody?
    Banned

well I purchased my first amphibious a couple months ago it was a lil critter avx4 in great shape with a vanguard 16 when my brother in law saw it he wanted it bad (duck hunter ).well I couldn't part with it I replaced all the wheel bearings and while doing some research I found you guys and very little info on the critter.well I got ahold of sno bus and got it up and running during my searching I found an old max11 for my brother in law says its a m1 model it had a predator 420 in it .barely in it.so I decided to pull that heap and had a Honda gx390 laying around .I messed the drive clutch up a bit when removing from the pred and soon realized the shaft on Honda was tapered and wont fit.any suggestions would be great im looking for torque over speed.i will try and post some pics going to look at a gx620 Honda 20hp have one on a hustler mower im real pleased with and just found one on craigslist oh yeah I don't think im gonna part with my max either the tranny on the critter sucks t-20 a lot better but im thinking about a hydro wheel motor set up on critter .any thoughts? thanks BEN

Hi, I'm tony, I've owned one of these machines in my younger days(Wedgie), sadly we got rid of it for a three wheeler, then when I went off to the NAVY my folks split and the 185s was no more---,, recently I've acquired a 2008 max4,, but do to an accident , that left me with a bad back, I'm looking for ways to improve this machine,, whipper explained he's not making the springer kits now, but did suggest a suspension seat,,, basically what I'm asking is any info on either a suspension seat or a springer kit or both,, or once again I may have to give up my 6x6--- thanks

+ Reply to Thread