New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 722 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey Buddy, Welcome aboard! I have a 2000 bigfoot with tracks and love it. Check in the for sale section at the bottom of the forum page and maybe you find some. Good luck!

buddyl ,

Hello ,and welcome to the amphibious forum. Good luck with your Argo Bigfoot. Post some pictures of it when you get the time.

Hi all,

I am also a new aatv owner and have found them to be allot of fun and great work machines. 4 wheelers have always been my thing but it looks like that may change. I have found tons of usefull info on this site, THANK YOU GUYS. I ride in upstate New York.

Welcome aboard Apob,

Hope ta see ya around!

Quote Originally Posted by apob4401 View Post
    Hi all,

I am also a new aatv owner and have found them to be allot of fun and great work machines. 4 wheelers have always been my thing but it looks like that may change. I have found tons of usefull info on this site, THANK YOU GUYS. I ride in upstate New York.
    Hi apob4401,

Where in NY do you ride? I ride in Delaware County?

George
    Banned

Hello

Hello everyone my name is Jamie i do not own an aatv but have been interested in them for quite a while. i am looking for something to rebuild, the hustler 980 big foot has really caught my eye. i live in columbia South Carolina and it seems many people have not heard of or know little about aatv's anyone who has any idea how i could find one in my area pls let me know. thanks for the help. Great site and im envious of everyone machine its about time to retire my 4 wheeler.

Welcome, Jamie. It's good to have you aboard. There are several of us in the Charlotte area. I think that there also a few in the Columbia area that have some AATV's now. We are actually riding tomorrow @ CAW in Winnsboro. It's a great place to ride & not too far from you. It shouldn't be too hard for you to find a machine that you will like. Just be patient.

McCoy

Hey Jamie, like McCoy said, we will be at Carolina Adventure World in Winnsboro, SC tomorrow. That's only 1 hour north of you. If you want to come join us you are welcome to even though you're on a quad

Really though, there are several people joining us that have quads tomorrow. I know it's last minute but even if you just come up for a couple of hours you could check out several machines.

Welcome to the site.

Jamiep and apob4401

Welcome to the amphibious forum.

Whis i could

Whish i could join you guys i've heard a lot about adventure world unfortunatly the 4 wheelers has some issues im trying to work out so most of my riding is on some land behind my house, and i don't have access to a trailer tommorrow. but thanks for the invite hope yall have a good time.

+ Reply to Thread