New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 722 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by ajbowling View Post
    So I have just acquired a hustlers are they good riggs
    Since this is just the introduction thread, try starting a new thread in the Hustler section of the forums. Hustlers are good machines. Someone can elaborate in your new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Atvmodster View Post
    Hello. I just joined forum. I'm from saskatchwan Canada. I just purchased a new 2015 camo 750 hdi. Has rubber tracks, full cab/wind shield, heater, winch, brush guard, billage pump and rear hand rails. Bought it for getting to our Nearly impossible moose and elk hunting spots. My dad has a 2002 conquest 8 by 8 that we are fixing up and selling. I look forward to learning more about these machines from this forum. Trying to post picture from iPad..
    Hi Atvmodster, welcome to the forum. That's a great looking Argo that you have and it is well-optioned. Have fun with it.

Ok I'm still trying to get the hang of site

So the hustlers is a 4 seater does that improve the value

Quote Originally Posted by ajbowling View Post
    So the hustlers is a 4 seater does that improve the value
    Just start a new thread in the Hustler forum here: Hustler ATVs and everyone else will see it and discuss it.

I have been lurking for quite some time. This is my first input. I live in Alaska and have a cabin on a lake near Glennallen. To get there I have to cross a nasty wet floating marsh and a few other places where maneuvering is difficult. I have a 2001 Conquest with a little over 300 hours on it. A few years ago I decided to run my tracks all year round since they do not get stuck anywhere on that trail. Wheels, yes. However I have read that running tracks put a strain on the bearings. So far I have had to change only 2 bearings and I have no idea what caused them to fail. Now I think I will go back to just the tires and watch the bad spots, avoid 'em and if I cannot just use the winch as I did before. I am trying to minimize any bearing/axle problems as I am physically unable to do the work. (If I could get the machine high enuf off the deck, I think I could manage - just can't do stoop labor due to my bad knees!) Any recommendations?

Mud Lake,

Welcome to the forum. I have a cabin on a similar (I am sure) lake over near Trapper Creek. The trail to it is similar to what you are describing. I run tracks all year too. I would look into a small hydraulic lift to work on bearings, tires, etc. I don't have knee problems yet, but I am looking into the possibility of a lift myself. I still need to do the research to see what might work.

Good luck

i "ve been reading about the 6 wheeler 's i picked up a 1988 argo 6x6, figuring out my brake problem, i worked those out, now im just enjoying playing with the argo, we have dirt bikes, but the argo get more around the year use.

[/QUOTE]

Hi dirtbee. Welcome to the site.
    I'm just the other side of Lansing from you...about 45 min. drive.
    Let me know if you want to get together and ride sometime.

Hey just joined i own an 85 argo 8 wheeler with 18inch plastic tracks 17 hp kohler 2500lbs winch. I use it mainly to go hunting on my property for sika deer on marsh and some joy rides here an there for my family. Ive been lurking on here off and on and finally decided to join. Ive had my argo for roughly 9 going on 10 years had my fair share of whoops and broken alot of things , ive almost got all the roll pin axles replaced with all of the newer splined axles. It runs like a tank i love it but will be looking to upgrade in the near future either brand new or maybe a newer used one. Figure i can make an 80s last 10 plus years i should be able to get a newer heavy duty one to last alot longer. This site has been pretty helpful so far i plan on doing lots more research thanks for all the info and help

Hi BRASCO, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you decided to join up. With the maintenance/upgrades you've done, you should know your way around an axle replacement by now and I'm sure you can help others that are just getting started. Now that you've officially joined though, you may end up with a new machine sooner than you previously thought.

+ Reply to Thread