New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 722 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello from another noob

Hello everyone. My name is Paul and I am a noob owner of a mid 70's wild wolf. I received it in trade for my 1996 Yamaha golf cart. The wolf appears to be all original except for the tires. Does start and run somewhat but needs carb rejetted (?) or maybe timing or something. Anyways I am a retired computer tech/machine operator/cabinet maker who now is the full-time caregiver for his wife. I am so looking forward to playing with the wolf and riding with some of you. Love watching the videos and looking at all the different machines.
    Attached Images

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun with your Attex.

madman hiatt

Had three 6x6 and restored atex made hydraulic steering , terra,and now max total go through jlorockwell 440 also restored and modified alsport trackster trying to get some pics and video on these projects

Thought I'd check out this forum to ask a question. I have an old (doesn't run) amphicat that is a project I'm not going to get too... Is there interest in this type of project/parts machine or should I scrap it out? Thanks for any advice you can give.
    - Troy in Toledo.

i have tried to and still have some interest in getting my amphicat running. i just need a reliable engine. I have some pictures in the gallery. Please post some pics of your amphicat. I am interested to see what tranny you have. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by todhiatt View Post
    Had three 6x6 and restored atex made hydraulic steering , terra,and now max total go through jlorockwell 440 also restored and modified alsport trackster trying to get some pics and video on these projects
    Hi todhiatt, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing pictures and/or videos of your projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Toledo View Post
    Thought I'd check out this forum to ask a question. I have an old (doesn't run) amphicat that is a project I'm not going to get too... Is there interest in this type of project/parts machine or should I scrap it out? Thanks for any advice you can give.
    - Troy in Toledo.
    Hi Troy, welcome to the forum. Upload some photos of your Amphicat to the gallery and start a new thread in the classified section of the site. Someone may want to take the entire machine off your hands.

I'm Kat and I am new to the site, I recently found an old Terra Tiger that I want to fix up. Wish me luck! I am from Illinois and am looking forward to reading up on what to do to get my new toy up and running.

Hi Kat, welcome to the forum. Good luck getting your Terra Tiger back in shape.

Hello All. I am new to the site searching for ways to add a boat motor mount on the back of my recent addition, Argo Response 8x8. I found some great ideas and I welded one up last week end. The snow is gone near my cottage at Kenora Ontario, but the Lake of the Woods is still frozen, so I have a bit of time. My wife is a little freaked out about snowmobiling over ice, so I leveraged that into the purchase. I am impressed with the simplicity of the Argo design. I can see how it works and feel quite comfortable pulling it apart, like those days of the "old" snowmobiles. I am going to add a snow plow if I can find one reasonably priced.

I am not a gearhead but I do look forward to following some of the discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Coot View Post
    Hello All. I am new to the site searching for ways to add a boat motor mount on the back of my recent addition, Argo Response 8x8. I found some great ideas and I welded one up last week end. The snow is gone near my cottage at Kenora Ontario, but the Lake of the Woods is still frozen, so I have a bit of time. My wife is a little freaked out about snowmobiling over ice, so I leveraged that into the purchase. I am impressed with the simplicity of the Argo design. I can see how it works and feel quite comfortable pulling it apart, like those days of the "old" snowmobiles. I am going to add a snow plow if I can find one reasonably priced.

I am not a gearhead but I do look forward to following some of the discussions.
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

+ Reply to Thread