New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 722 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi i am just new at this got a 99 6x6 in feb. It came with tracks plywood cab and a boatrack and winch very good for winter and deep snow getting too old for snowshoes hunting bunnies am 75 got every thing off going to try water for fishing how hard is it to get the top part off to work on the chains i live about 70 mile from where these argos are made have gone by the factory many times now i have one

Hey yall. Just figured I'd say hello. Been reading and watching your.youtube for a while. Looks like a great group of people. I am new to the amphib world. Just bought a argo bigfoot and love it.

Hi old farmer, welcome to the forum. Sorry it took me so long to say hi. I must have missed your post a few days ago. Congratulations on picking up an Argo. for the chains, you should be able to replace those without having to remove the top. Just remove the floor boards, firewall and hood and it will give you access.

Hey yoteslayer, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your Bigfoot, those are fun ATVs.

Greetings! I've been lurking here for a while. I have loved 6x6 AATVs since I saw them on a certain saturday morning kid show around 1968 I'm sure none of you have heard of. I love all unusual vehicles and especially amphibs. I hoping to finally get one this summer after 40+ years of wanting one. I've met Steve and Gus who have been nice enough to show me their Super Swamp Fox and KID 8x8. I'm messing with the idea of designing and building my own but if not, getting an old hull and making it run again. That will be after I finish the 81 Honda Goldwing left over from last summer.

Hi Chuck, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your build. Be sure to post some photos as you go.

Hello, My name is Jason and I have been lurking on this site for a while. I do not own an aatv, but hopefully I will find a project soon and join the hobby. Love the site, look forward to being a part of the community.

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you decided to join. Good luck in your hunt for a project.

Good morning ,I'm Mark . I live in Hartford,WI . I have a 2004 Argo Bigfoot.

Hi All,

For some time I've been looking at either getting an ATV or an AATV and decided the latter would be better for my needs. I like to fish small remote lakes in the area of Val-des-Monts, Qc were I live. I just purchased a 6X6 -650HD and in the process of learning how to drive it properly. The next step will be testing it on water to see how it handles and if fishing from it is a simple task or not. Just to be on the safe side I installed a bilge pump. Of course this took much longer than anticipated and now the pump works fine.

The next daunting task will be changing the oil and filter after 8 hrs of usage. Again, this seems to be complicated, especially removing and replacing the oil filter. It would be nice if somebody on this forum could help out. There must be an easy way to do this.

The last item on my list, for now, concerns insurance for the Argo. My insurance co. "La Capital" insures the vehicle for everything except marine accidents. So, if it sinks or gets carried away in a roaring stream I'm cooked. Wonder if other Argo owners have been able to obtain marine insurance for their AATV...Or do we all live with the risk?

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum.

Hi Claude, welcome to the site. You may want to start a new thread regarding your insurance question. Sorry that I'm no help to you but I am glad to have you on board.

+ Reply to Thread