New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 544 of 722 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 594 644 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

New to the whole 6x6 world, just picked up a 03 bigfoot, so any info you guys have on known issues, or good upgrades etc. would be great. One question to start off with, what is a good jet setting for 8000 ft riding?

Hi J.T., welcome to the forum. For your jet question, start a new thread in the Engine forum and say what engine you have. Someone should be able to help.

Hello I am the proud owner of a Max II (my first). It is an oldie (1990) but I have enjoyed working on it. And of course driving it. My grandkids really got a kick when I took them for a ride. I live near Indianapolis Indiana. As far as I have learned there are three parks in the state to ride. And hope this summer I can make it to one or more of the parks. My friends and I used to ride dirt bikes several years ago.

Hello Gene, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your first 6x6. I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

Hello, my name is Joey and I am fairly new to 6 wheeling. The first one I rode in was a 02 Max II with 14 hp Briggs and Stratton, which I bough about 6 months ago. It has an aftermarket roll cage and led light strip which I added. It is truly a mean looking little tank and I will share pictures soon. I have loved it thus far but recently encountered a problem that I am hoping someone can help me resolve so I can get back in the woods. Thank you guys for your time and accepted my membership request!

Welcome to 6x6 wold Josephed3506! What seems to be the problem with your Maxll! If I can't help you someone will chime in!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't know what happened to the old thread so I will sticky a new one here. All of the introduction posts can go here so they are in one thread.

Don't be shy, tell us a little about yourself. Do you own an amphibious atv? If so, what kind. Where do you live, etc?

We look forward to meeting you.

Mike
    i have search info from this forum couple times. I have experience from atvs pretty much i am reindeer herder from finish Lapland.

Whe Purchase Argo 6*6 Bigfoot whit snowtracks from internet. In here on Finland there is not many amphibious vehicles just handful of argos glad whe got it.
    its awesome machine and its very useful in here.
    its a shame that this great machine is so rare in Skandinavia. This forum is so usefull full of information Feels great to belong a group that shares same passion.

Sorry for bad spelling...

Hi Topi, welcome to the forum. It's good to have you here and your spelling was fine. You will have to take some photos of the places you use your Argo so that we can see one in action in Lapland.

Hi my name mark, proud owner of a 95 maxii, 16 hp b/s vangarud,raw hide iii tires,i live up here in alaska, bought the max from a dealer in 1995. Its done real good for me up here.hunting,camping,exploring., one tuff rig, plan to do some mods to it, bigger engine,. Maybe a 24 hp b/s or a 25 hp koler command. Trolling motor transom,maybe some tracks.anywho thanx for the cool site,,,,,,

Hello 6x6 world. I recently bought a old hustler/sidewinder 6x6. Its a rare exoskeleton model with roll bar. 18 hp briggs and stratton. It came with a few problems. One axle broken. Sprockets welded together making bearing change impossible....well a month later some 1 1/4 keyed shaft and some new sprockets and bearings from a tractor shop and I'm about ready for a first voyage. I'll probably post some pictures of the economy 1 1/4 axle/sprocket upgrades I made. Looking forward to years of fun!

+ Reply to Thread