New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 722 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. It's great that you have had your Max for 20 years now. I'm sure that time flew by. A larger motor would certainly make it feel like a new/different machine.

Hello tmart747, welcome to the forum. If you have some photos of your Sidewinder, upload them to the Hustler section of the gallery so we can all see what you've got. Good luck on your maiden voyage.

I just purchased my first Argo after many years of Jeeps and 4-wheelers. I got tired of using my friend's Argo as a winching point when I was stuck in the muck as he patiently waited while staying warm, dry, hydrated, rested....Thank you for all of the great advice and machine reviews on this forum that helped me make my decision to with the 2015 Argo 8X8 750 HDi. I am looking forward to learning how to drive a mini tank while keeping my feet dry!

Hi AK5150, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new HDi! That is a great machine.

Just bought a new project.71 mckee rough rider

Hi Rob, welcome to the site and congratulations on your new project. Upload some photos to the gallery if you get a chance so we can see what you are working with.

Hey!
    Josh from anchorage, Alaska here. I just recently purchased a 2015 750 hdi for my first Argo. I've always wanted one and after my fourwheelers and side x sides breaking down during hunting season the last few years I figured it was time to switch things up a little. Hopefully this machine will get us out on a few family outings during the summer and to haul out a few monster moose during the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't know what happened to the old thread so I will sticky a new one here. All of the introduction posts can go here so they are in one thread.

Don't be shy, tell us a little about yourself. Do you own an amphibious atv? If so, what kind. Where do you live, etc?

We look forward to meeting you.

Mike
    just got restroration project. 6wheel atv and I live in Tennessee. Don't even know which one yet. Someone painted over the plate. Can send pics if someone wants to help me identify it.

Quote Originally Posted by ed6wheels View Post
    just got restroration project. 6wheel atv and I live in Tennessee. Don't even know which one yet. Someone painted over the plate. Can send pics if someone wants to help me identify it.
    Ed, welcome to the site. You have a Kadoo II with the t-20 transmission. It's the second generation of the Kadoo made by imp boat company. A friend of mine has a Kadoo that was painted over and used oven cleaner to remove all old paint and show the original colors off.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nasty View Post
    Hey!
    Josh from anchorage, Alaska here. I just recently purchased a 2015 750 hdi for my first Argo. I've always wanted one and after my fourwheelers and side x sides breaking down during hunting season the last few years I figured it was time to switch things up a little. Hopefully this machine will get us out on a few family outings during the summer and to haul out a few monster moose during the fall.
    Mr Nasty, welcome to the forum. I'm sure that new Argo will provide many great family adventures. Post pics when you get a chance.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hello everyone,
    I think most of you already know me, I just have never posted on here before.
    For those who don't know me, I raced the number 38 attex known as the Bandit.
    No longer have a 6x6 but still go to Ashtabula for a great weekend every year.
    Hope to see you all there in June.

+ Reply to Thread