New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 722 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm Craig, from mid Georgia. Just got a new Argo 6x6 Frontier, having fun around the yard and in the pond. Looking forward to deer hunting in the swamp, and elk hunting in Colorado with it.

Hi Craig, welcome to the forum.

jbobob from Minnesota
    Just joined the site as I just picked up a 1998 Max IV. Never had any type of ATV so this is all new to me. I am 56 and bought some hunting land that is flooded from beavers. This is why I decided on the Max as I wanted a work horse that will go through about anything and is able to transport more than two riders.
    My first ride didn't go so well, as the drive chain on the right decided to break while I was 3/4 mile from the building/shop through a swamp. Am trying to find a new link to fix the chain, but have to work nights, so I'll have to leave it out on the property for now.
    Anyway, I am looking forward to finding out about the vehicle and how to ride. The videos on the site are great and informative. Thanks.

Hi jbobob, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Max IV. Sorry that you had some trouble out of it on the first ride but it sounds like it's an easy fix. You can typically pick up a #50 master link at your local NAPA or Tractor Supply. You may want to inspect the rest of your chain to make sure it is not worn out, broken or stiff once you get it back to your house.

Hi,

I'm Goose from Brighton, Ontario. I just ordered my first machine, a 6x6 HDI, and can't wait until it arrives. My brother in law got me hooked on them and I am excited to join the community.

A special Hi to Warren! I didn't know that you were on the forum.

Goose

Hi Goose, welcome to the forum Congratulations on the new HDI. You should really enjoy that 6x6.

Hello,

My name is Dean, I own and operate an excavation company in Roanoke , Va. I grew up playing in the dirt and love being outside.I just bought a 2005 Max6x6 in great condition and I'm the 3rd owner. The 2nd owner I bought it from had it a year with no were to ride it or a trailer to get there. The original owner keeped records on it so it's well maintained. I have some instructions , but was woundering if there any videos on maintaining this machine. Can someone tell me we're a good place to look.

Thanks
    Dean

Welcome Dean, if u like playing in the dirt you should fit in just fine here. Go to the home page and click on any of the links in the sections tab. You will find info about any make and model and how to fix and maintain them.

Hello all

Hello lionboy70

+ Reply to Thread