New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 722 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello
    I am new to this community. I have a max II and I am in the process of restoring it. So far a new throttle cable and throttle. New starter and battery. Replaced some of the chains. I had rust in the tank so I am trying the vinegar process. Hope it works. Tonight I tried to drain the oil but the 7/16 square drain plug will not budge. If anyone has any advice please let me know.
    Thank you in advance

Small propain touch and work it back and forth a little it should come out. Not a lot of heat needed !

Thank you I tried that but was a little worried that I would start the whole thing on fire. I'll try again. Lol

Hi, I am Ed1 and I am new to this experience. I recently purchased a 2008 Max II. It only has about 20 hours on it. It needs to have all chains adjusted. I am pretty sure how to do the adjustments but don't know how to safely raise all 6 wheels off the floor. Please help.
    Last edited by Ed1; 07-14-2015 at 07:45 AM.

My name is John. I live in Central Florida. I have a Max IX and ride in River Ranch. I enjoy the out doors.

Hello Mike. I have a question about my 2015 Max II. I am hearing a loud screeching noise coming from the max when I pull back on the right stick to make a right turn. It's high pitched. It does not do it when I turn soft, but if I make a hard turn it makes the noise. It does not do it when I turn left. It does not do it until I have run if for a while. I have a total of 5 hours (have had it for 3 days) on it and it just started today. Has not done it before today. Can you give me any information on this?

Thanks.

Jeff

Hello, I am John. I have a max iv that i run in river ranch florida. I do not see to many 6x6s where I run. you guys have lots of good info.

Hello all. I'm a new member by the name of Denuch. I live South of Chicago. Been playing for years with Odysseys and Pilots. I have entered the 6 x 6 realm by picking up a pretty intact 69 Amphicat. Has spark, and compression, but the starter is shot. It has the original Sachs motor in it. Any ideas where a guy might find a starter, or a rebuild kit for this?
    Thanks,
    Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Ed1 View Post
    Hi, I am Ed1 and I am new to this experience. I recently purchased a 2008 Max II. It only has about 20 hours on it. It needs to have all chains adjusted. I am pretty sure how to do the adjustments but don't know how to safely raise all 6 wheels off the floor. Please help.
    Hi Ed1, welcome to the forum. For adjusting your Max II chains, check out this how-to: Adjust Chains on a Max II

Quote Originally Posted by john1edwards View Post
    My name is John. I live in Central Florida. I have a Max IX and ride in River Ranch. I enjoy the out doors.
    Hi John, welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by einar1968 View Post
    Hello Mike. I have a question about my 2015 Max II. I am hearing a loud screeching noise coming from the max when I pull back on the right stick to make a right turn. It's high pitched. It does not do it when I turn soft, but if I make a hard turn it makes the noise. It does not do it when I turn left. It does not do it until I have run if for a while. I have a total of 5 hours (have had it for 3 days) on it and it just started today. Has not done it before today. Can you give me any information on this?

Thanks.

Jeff
    Hello Jeff, welcome to the forum. I saw you started a thread on your technical question and others have already answered. I hope you get your issue sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by denuch View Post
    Hello all. I'm a new member by the name of Denuch. I live South of Chicago. Been playing for years with Odysseys and Pilots. I have entered the 6 x 6 realm by picking up a pretty intact 69 Amphicat. Has spark, and compression, but the starter is shot. It has the original Sachs motor in it. Any ideas where a guy might find a starter, or a rebuild kit for this?
    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Hello Dennis, welcome to the forum. You can try starting a wanted ad here in the classified section of the forum for your starter.

Hi folks... I'm Dave and I live in NE British Columbia. Bought my first 6x6 Argo in about 1982 and am currently just starting a restoration on an early 80's HTB 8x8. Pretty much done with chains and bearings, now to rebuild wire harness and then bolt it all back together for a test drive. I got some great info on tire replacements from this forum as well as a lot of other tips.

+ Reply to Thread