New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 722 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi I'm David Kyle Hughes I want to run atv 15in or 16in wheels on my max 4 any information would help I would love to have a springer kit for it

70`s 6x6?

Hi
    I have a very old 6x6 that I'm hoping I can find out about in this forum.
    I have looked everywhere and cannot find this old girl listed or talked about anywhere argo8.jpgargo7.JPGargo1.jpg
    I would like to rebuild it and hope someone can tell me what year it is and what 2 cycle this engine is.

Hi David, welcome to the forum. Try starting a new thread in the wheels and tires forum and be sure to post why you want to change to 15 or 16" wheels. Tires are our suspension and as a general rule of thumb, the larger the tire (smaller the wheel) the more rubber you have to act as suspension and the better the ride would be. Since our ATVs are skid steer and since we want to run as low of tire pressure as possible, you will want a beadlock style wheel like the 8" or 12" k-lock wheels from Mudd-Ox.

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum. Try starting a new thread in the "Other AATVs" section of the site and if you have any more photos of the 6x6, that would help to identify it. It almost looks like a sidewinder: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...bious-atv.html

Hi Rob, welcome to the site. You have a Chaparral, check the other aatv forum as well as the other atv gallery and you should learn some on it.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hy I'm new and I bought my first max iv and love it. Ithas the 26 in tires. It's a tank. Have loved max for year and this one found this one local wanted to get this I live in pa. I have lots mud !! Like this site-I would like to get to know some people

Hi, just joined the forum, my name is Domenico and a proud owner of 2 Argo 8x8 can't get enough of where these machines have taken me and where most others would not dream of following. ����

Hello everyone. I'm a longtime rummager of the forums here, where I would look at opinions on different issues. I picked an 03 max II about a year ago for a hell of a price, cleaned the carb out, drained the water out of the tub, put new chains all around, and had a great running machine. Ended up having to sell the machine 8 months ago and really regret it now. (really regretted it when it started snowed here in texas, and when we had an incredible amount of rainfall during the spring). Now I've built up the funds to get back into one. Looking forward to now being a part of this forum and possibly get together with a couple other riders on the dfw area when I get another one. Thanks

Hello Mike,
    I am a retired Maine'er, and recently acquired a rusty 'old' Coot. It doesn't look like much but it runs and gives great rides to my grand kids up though my old wood roads.
    It needs some work here and there which is so much the better. I found this forum looking for info on the Coot. My main passion is motorcycles but it's not something I
    can share with the grand kids (ages 4-10).
    Best wishes
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Mudmax View Post
    Hy I'm new and I bought my first max iv and love it. Ithas the 26 in tires. It's a tank. Have loved max for year and this one found this one local wanted to get this I live in pa. I have lots mud !! Like this site-I would like to get to know some people
    Welcome to the site. Where in PA are you as I am in Lower PA !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudmax View Post
    Hi Mudmax, welcome to the site. Congratulations on picking up a Max IV. With those tires, that is one fast machine in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Italhunter View Post
    Hi, just joined the forum, my name is Domenico and a proud owner of 2 Argo 8x8 can't get enough of where these machines have taken me and where most others would not dream of following. ����
    Hi Italhunter, welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by garrett1308 View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm a longtime rummager of the forums here, where I would look at opinions on different issues. I picked an 03 max II about a year ago for a hell of a price, cleaned the carb out, drained the water out of the tub, put new chains all around, and had a great running machine. Ended up having to sell the machine 8 months ago and really regret it now. (really regretted it when it started snowed here in texas, and when we had an incredible amount of rainfall during the spring). Now I've built up the funds to get back into one. Looking forward to now being a part of this forum and possibly get together with a couple other riders on the dfw area when I get another one. Thanks
    Hello garrett1308, welcome to the site. Good luck in your hunt for another ATV.

Quote Originally Posted by jfitz48 View Post
    Hello Mike,
    I am a retired Maine'er, and recently acquired a rusty 'old' Coot. It doesn't look like much but it runs and gives great rides to my grand kids up though my old wood roads.
    It needs some work here and there which is so much the better. I found this forum looking for info on the Coot. My main passion is motorcycles but it's not something I
    can share with the grand kids (ages 4-10).
    Best wishes
    Jack
    Hello Jack, welcome to the site and thank you for your service.

+ Reply to Thread