New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 722 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 611 661 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey guys im new to the argo sceen i have funny enough been around them a fair bit between the oil patch and being a veteran of 10 years but i never had the pleasure of using one so i bit the bullet and bought a 2000 conquest and so far i am very impressed

Welcome to 6x6world. Enjoy your Conquest,they're very capable machines!

Hi Mike and all 6x6 members, in Jim I live in western NY. I started out about 4 years ago buying a Max IV then sold it and bought a Max II. I recently picked up a Skipper does any one know anything about them, I can not find anything on line. Looking for any information on the transmission, chain configuration. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hello, Jim;

Welcome to the site. You're in good company up in western NY- lots of members in the area.

The Skipper was a Canadian machine and there isn't a whole lot of information on it that I know of. I've got a brochure that has a little information and some specifications for the machine. Here's a link http://www.6x6world.com/images/broch...ious-atv-2.jpg

Good luck with the project. Post some pictures when you can!

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hi guys, new to the site. Purchased a 2001 conquest earlier in the year. Now getting excited to go in the bush for moose hunting next week. Great site lots of info. I live in northern manitoba, Canada

Hi treatycanuck, welcome to the site.

Hello 6x6 World I'm Quebec and I have an Argo 750 HDI since three years and allows me to discover the Quebec region. sorry for my English
    Darius

Hello darius and welcome to 6x6world. Glad to hear the Argo is working well for you. Your English is surely better than most of our French.

whats up AATV world
    my name is kyle and i live in south east Nebraska i had one as a kid growing up and last week i had the opportunity to buy one so I took it figured my kids would have just as much fun with it as I did as a child (with adult supervision) but the unit i bought needs a little help and have know idea where to go for parts and not shure of the modle any help would be great

Hi Kyle, welcome to the forum. Upload some photos of your machine to the gallery and someone can help you identify it. Once you get it identified, someone should be able to help point you in the right direction for parts.

+ Reply to Thread