New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 722 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello my name is Josh and I'm new to the site. Just upgraded my garage with a Max IV so I figured it was time to meet up with like minded folks! Looking forward to being a member and reading some of the super useful tech stuff.

Hello Everyone, I am Michael. first off I want to say I love My Argo. I am a paraplegic and the Argo is the perfect off-road vehicle for me. it is all hand control operated and it is small enough that I can get all around the engine to work on it and be completely independent. I can hunt in it, I can fish in it, and I can get back to enjoying the outdoors. I am a certified welder and certified Mechanic. I live In Winchester Tennessee a beautiful part of the country with lots of trails to ride, and lakes to fish.

Hello Michael, welcome to the forum. It's good to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by steelydan View Post
    Hello my name is Josh and I'm new to the site. Just upgraded my garage with a Max IV so I figured it was time to meet up with like minded folks! Looking forward to being a member and reading some of the super useful tech stuff.
    Hello Josh, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Max IV.

New guy from Ohatchee Alabama (Stewart)

Finally started restoring my ATTEX 208TT. Fell in lust with it when my brother first bought it. He intended on restoring it himself but 25 years later it was still untouched. I finally convinced him to sell it to me for $75. Been gathering parts over past 7 years and have put aside my other hundred or so projects and started putting it together. Itchin to get it done! I will post pics soon.

Hi stewart, let me officially welcome you to the forum even though you have been a member for a long time. Congratulations on getting some momentum going on your project. I'm bad about dragging a project out but I don't have anything on the 32 years that your Attex has been waiting to be appreciated. I hope you can get it back in working order soon and have some fun.

well I just joined. Ive been on your site for about a week because ive been looking at a Max iv on craigslist. I have learned so much from this website. I currently own a Max iv 900t model.

Hi sasshoc, welcome to the forum.

Helloo everyone it looks like I'm one of the few from Wisconsin I've been fallowing 6x6 world for a few years now and finaly this last March I bought a 1994 argo 6x6 with a hard custom top and tracks. Am always looking for a riding partner since we have to be on private land to ride here in Wisconsin any ways hello and have a great weekend. Will

Hi Will, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. There is a wealth of information from the fine folks on this site as you probably already know. Tbone
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread