New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 722 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Tjet, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Coot. I'm glad that you decided to join us and I look forward to seeing pictures of your ATV.

Hello 6x6 world. thanks for allowing me to join the group.I have an 88 magnum with the 18 kohler. It has charging problems. Is there a magneto or a stator.hoping it's not a big job to fix it.any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Hello hdgranpa, welcome to the forum. There is a regulator/rectifier that controls the current produced by the stator that is often the culprit of charging issues.

Thanks Mike.I'm thinking i have to pull the engine for this or is the regulator outside the engine?

The regulator should be outside of the engine and easy(ish) to get to. Google the regulator and you should find several photos so you know what to look for.

Hello from London, Ontario!

Was cruising this forum and used up all the free peeks but I still don't know if I want a 6x6 or 8x8, but now I'll have to read through the forums. Trading in a virgin 2014 king quad 750 with brand new never mounted tracks to get a- what are these things? Aatv? One of them I think.

Hi Norbert77, welcome to the forum. Originally these were just called ATVs since they were truly all-terrain. After 3 wheelers and quads came around, we've used AATV to denote that it's amphibious. Either way is fine though. Good luck in your search for a 6x6 or 8x8.

hello new to posting threads blogging and such things
    i just purchased a Play Cat 418 serial #4553-20 with Kohler engine model 399-25 Serial #732701712 not running no compression
    if anyone has any information or knows where i may find information please let me know
    Play Cat is not for sale (unless you have a really really scary number)
    Thanks chazychalet@aol.com

new to the 6x6 wourld, just picked up a barn find Amphicat. Ruff shape but should keep the grand kids occupied as we go through it. Just some ?, first it has round rear vents can someone inform me as-to what year it may? Also has a simple small square aluminum gearbox, do not know if this is original, any help would be great. Thanks Gus

Hello olbeemer, welcome to the forum. For being new to posting on forums, you did just fine. If you need any specific information on your Play Cat, start a new thread in the "Other AATV" section of the forum and someone can help you there, just let everyone know what information you need. I hope you can get your PlayCat running again soon.

Hi Gus, welcome to 6x6 World. Try starting a thread in the "Other AATV" section of this forum with your Amphicat questions. Not everyone checks this introduction thread so you should get a better response there.

+ Reply to Thread