New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 722 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey guys! I just picked up my first 6x6! It's a 97 max ii. In great shape just needs a little tinkering. I was wondering if there are many people from central Illinois on here?

Hi Chris from northern michigan just got an 2007 argo frontier, looking for help making it move better in water, i cross a 40 foot river with a mild current. any suggestions would be appreciated, have standard 13" tracks.

Chris,
    I'm in northern MI too. Cheboygan. Are you near by? ..........................Dave (Max II and Scrambler)

Quote Originally Posted by Bransonsmax View Post
    Hey guys! I just picked up my first 6x6! It's a 97 max ii. In great shape just needs a little tinkering. I was wondering if there are many people from central Illinois on here?
    Welcome to the site Bransonsmax, it's good to have you here. Have fun with your Max II. Those are fun machines.

Quote Originally Posted by cmorban58 View Post
    Hi Chris from northern michigan just got an 2007 argo frontier, looking for help making it move better in water, i cross a 40 foot river with a mild current. any suggestions would be appreciated, have standard 13" tracks.
    Chris, welcome to the forum. With the tracks, you are limited in water speed. If you don't need them, there are tires that will propel you faster without the tracks. If you do need them, perhaps an auxiliary motor would come in handy?

yes I am live in Alpena

Hello im Mac new to the site but i love it I brought a 1968 attex 297cc jlo engine with a 5000 series Baker Hill transmission with reverse im going to restore it. I got the motor running, lights working, new i order new clutch and gas cable and ignition from Richards Relics does anybody know the yellow paint code

Hi Mac, it's good to have you here. Good luck getting your Attex restored.

New to this forum at 6x6. I have an Argo 650HD Frontier with a 23hp Vanguard and 18" Supertracks. I use the buggy strictly for duck hunting in flooded swamp land in southwest Louisiana. Originally got on this site to research some better track for deeper water use than the supertracks.

Hi Mmenard, welcome to the forum. It's good to have you here.

Hello all! Thank you all for such a great website and source of information!! My name is Mark and Im from western Iowa. I have been collecting Allis Chalmers and Simplicity garden tractors for years, but just recently rescued a Terra Tiger. It is pretty rough but I think I can get her going again. It came fairly complete but is missing the engine cover and the floor pan, so some fabrication is in order.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Hercules222; 12-17-2015 at 12:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread