New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 722 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi, I'm an Aussie with a great interest in Argos and ATVs. I have used them on our farm, crossing the creek, on the lowland paddocks and in the brigalow hill country for a number of years. I thought I had bought the ultimate Argo last year when I purchased a 1997 Argo Avenger 8 x 8. It had previously belonged to the Townsville City Council for use in the marsh country in Far North Queensland. However, a number of atrocious problems emerged with the braking system. This led to my having a serious farm accident which landed me in the Intensive Care Unit of a Brisbane, Queensland hospital and subsequently, 6 months of rehab. I'll share some of my experiences on another post later.

Hi Beckerman, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of your experience with your ATV but I'm glad that you are ok now. I look forward to hearing the entire story regarding what happened.

Hi, I am new to the amphibious world of Argos. I have been hunting since I was a kid, and recently after spending a long night getting an elk out of some tough country with an ATV I decided to buy a used 2010 HDI. The machine was a lot quicker and a lot more fun than I had thought. I did not have any illusions of it being remotely similar to an ATV or UTV, so I knew what I was getting in to. These forums have been a great place for improvement tips such as track tuners, solid axle extensions, etc.

Hi afranzky, welcome to the forum. Your 2010 HDI is a good way to start off with an amphibious ATV. Those are nice machines. Hopefully it will make elk retrieval a little easier for you while also letting you have some fun on the way there and back.

Greatings from Estonia, big fan of aatv-s. Hope to have one in the future.

Hi Matis, welcome to the forum. It's good to have you here. Good luck in your search for an ATV.

hello everyone new member damedee from south la have argo conquest used mainly for hunting enjoy reading post on aatv

Hello damedee, welcome to the forum. You are in good company with several other LA members.

A New Guy in Texas

Howdy Y'all! My name is Judson Crowder and I live in Houston, Texas. I am new to the 6x6 world, and I have my cousins husband to thank for showing me that these even existed. I've never owned any type of ATV, but I do own a 1979 Yamaha XS11 and at 2005 BMW GS 1150 Adventure of which I ride as much as I can, but that can is not much at this point in life. Anyway, I now own a 1999 MaxII and a 2002 MaxIV. I didn't mean to buy 2 of the machines, but that is just the way it happened. I thought about selling the II, but I figured it would be good to have a back up, or one for somebody else to drive. I purchased them to ride on my 100 acres of hunting land that has a swamp and will occasionally flood about 40 acres. When it floods, and with the Max's, I can now duck hunt in the middle of the temporary lake, then drive off and pig or deer hunt. Very few people have these down here, that I am aware of, so I am anticipating I will be doing all of my repairs and maintenance. I'm looking forward to learning a lot about these machines, and learning from the experts here on the problems at hand, and just being a part of this group. Thanks for being here, and I look forward to meeting you in the forum

Howdy Justin, welcome to the forum. That's a great way to get started with amphibious machines. Have fun with both of your ATVs.

+ Reply to Thread