New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 722 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Chris, welcome to the forum. Those Max IV's are great machines. I like the custom rack and the LEDs.

Clark, I'm glad that you registered on the forum. It's good to have you here. We love ATV history and it sounds like you have a lot to share. Please upload some photos to the gallery so that we can take a look. Also, it would be nice if you have time, to start a new thread in the "Other AATV" section of the forum to discuss the history of Terra Gator.

Hello All,

I have recently bought a Max II, 2001 model, only about 350hrs, 16hp B+S.
    Found this forum very useful. Hopefully as I get a bit of experience I will be able to contribute a bit. I am based in Derbyshire, UK.
    I am currently giving my machine a mini-restoration - all new bearings, new drive belt, full LED lighting upgrade, general engine maintenance, chain tensioning, jack shaft alignment etc.
    Getting it right ready to hit some tracks ASAP!!
    Fitted some plumbing fittings as drain plugs, but haven't tested them yet so will let you know how they perform.
    Will be posting some questions in the other part of the forum shortly but figured its best not to ask them on this thread!

welcome Nethermoore. Max II is a great machine light and agile. The more you spend time exploring and digging up older posts, you will soon agree this forum is amazing. A lot of members with long history and experience who are always willing to share and help out. Including helpful hints already posted.

Have fun looking around.

Hey Gang! I have returned after a long break. Hope ya'll remember me!

Shoot me a PM and I will forward my contact info also. Lewis!!!! Wake Up!, Hi Mike! I need a new shirt!
    Last edited by kahn; 01-30-2016 at 08:25 AM.
    Still want a KID

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Welcome back stranger. It's good to hear from you again. Are you back in the States?

Speaking of returning. I got very busy with other stuff and had to put my rebuild on hold. I'm back on it now and I'll be back here again.

Really good to hear from you B! Hope yall are all good. Still out in the desert?
    Still want a KID

Good to hear from you too Mike. Hope all is well. I am back in the states and hopefully not going to travel as much for a while. I really need the break.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Welcome back stranger. It's good to hear from you again. Are you back in the States?
    Still want a KID

Quote Originally Posted by kahn View Post
    Hey Gang! I have returned after a long break. Hope ya'll remember me!

Shoot me a PM and I will forward my contact info also. Lewis!!!! Wake Up!, Hi Mike! I need a new shirt!
    Quote Originally Posted by phabib View Post
    Speaking of returning. I got very busy with other stuff and had to put my rebuild on hold. I'm back on it now and I'll be back here again.
    Great to see you guys here again!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread