New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 722 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi all, I'm Luke from Tasmania, Australia, bought my first attex yesterday, it needs a full resto, not sure how old it is, has 295 wolf written on side panel, does anyone know of any Australian distributors? It has been a little neglected, but should come up sweet as. 👍😊

There are a few other members from Australia that own Attexes as well. Welcome to the site! There must have been a dealer or dealers over there in the 1970's. If it's a 295 Wild Wolf it's between the years 1973-1975.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hey mike!! Thanks for adding me to the group. My name is cliff and I'm from little rock, Arkansas . I have a ARKAT 292. I look forward to chatting with y'all.

Wekcome folks! Enjoy!
    Still want a KID

Hey Cliff, welcome to the forum.

Hello My Name is Joe
    I have a 2006 Avenger 26 Hp water cooled Kohler. I am having a problem with the wiring on the hood fan. The instructions make very little sense to me. I was hoping with all the knowledge here I could get some advise. Love the site and mostly just read what others write. I really enjoying reading all the information here.
    Thanks
    Joe

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum. Those Avengers are great machines. I'm not familiar with the hood fan installation procedure. Try starting a new thread in the Argo forum and hopefully someone can help you out.

newguy!

Wow what a fantastic site.just picked up attex superchief I think.has baker hill trans and yamaha550? Twin.cyld two stroke.snow machine motor..rh brake caliper seems frozen.
    will post. A few pics asap. Keep up the good work,

Welcome Martinmar,

Attex's are great little machines, but the superchief did not come with a baker hill. It's probably a first gen machine. Also, the engine is a transplant, probably from a sled. Post some pics and we can help you identify the model.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hi. I`m Chris. I have a Argo 750 HDI 8x8. I live near Rocky Mount and am looking for people to ride with. Have been on here a while but never posted and work kept me from being able to ride. I`ve cut my schedule back now and I`m ready to go riding.

+ Reply to Thread