New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 722 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Well new member here in the Romeo Michigan area

Hi FFF, welcome to the site!

Hi my name is Madtrapper and I just purchased a 2008 Max iv with the Kawasaki engine This machine also has tracks,winch,roll bar and factoty cab . Have I made a wise choice? This is my first 6 x 6. I. have always ran a quad in the past.

I like my max Iv a lot. I think you made good choice.

Hello and welcome to the site. Sounds like you've got a nice machine there. I've got the same one but three years older. With proper maintenance (a little more than a quad) you'll get a lot of life out of it. And if you have questions you've come to the right place. Enjoy your new ride.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Good Day,

My name is James, I joined the board to learn more about the 6x6 world. After many years of admiring, lurking and trolling the sales ads.. I picked up an unknown 6x6 basket case (claimed to be a 74 Argo, but looks like none I have ever seen). Hoping to learn from the highly knowledgeable folks in the community and share my experiences as I attempt to return my basket case to working condition.

I leave outside of Estes Park Colorado, bordering National Forest that offers some some exceptional ATV trails..

Thanks for letting me be part of the community

Regards,

James

Madtrapper, welcome to the forum. I think you did well. Have fun with your Max.

James, welcome to the site. I saw your thread a minute ago and will be replying there shortly.

Hi my name is Zach. I live in SE Wisconsin. I just purchased a 98 max from my dad. We had swapped a 20hp Honda twin in years ago. Made a huge difference over the 14hp Briggs that it came with. Always looking for good info and to upgrade. I am a pretty darn good fabricator so hope to help around here as well. Happy wheelin! Zach J.

Hi Zach, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Max. By the way, did your dad purchase it new?

Hello all. I have just purchased my first argo, and cannot believe the amount of info I have already been able to gain off of this website. I will go ahead and thank everyone for the info I have been able to find which has already helped me and saved me some $$$$ for parts.

-Gruffy

+ Reply to Thread