New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 722 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello Gruffy, welcome to the site. Congratulations on picking up your first Argo.

Yes Mike he got it new from BC wheels in WI.

Good Morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't know what happened to the old thread so I will sticky a new one here. All of the introduction posts can go here so they are in one thread.

Don't be shy, tell us a little about yourself. Do you own an amphibious atv? If so, what kind. Where do you live, etc?

We look forward to meeting you.

Mike
    I am an Argo 6x6 owner since April 2015, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. My main interest in this site is to obtain assistance for maintenance issues. I am a backyard mechanic and usually I am successful in fixing what I take apart (no extra parts after I am finished)LOl LOl

Hi Festus, What model Argo do you have? Can you post a picture of it. I am in Prince Edward County and do most of my own maintenance. I have a new 750 hdi.

17 year old Max II is new to me.

Maxx II.jpg

My name is David. I'm a 67 year old pensioner of Ryder Trucks and I recently moved to the Great Lakes region of western Pennsylvania...on the lee side of Lake Erie, the snow belt.

I bought this 3 owner 1999 Max II to enable me to bust a hole in a beaver dam and drain their 9 acre mosquito infested swamp. So far, so good. The game commission declared them a nuisance on my property and gave me permission to exterminate them any way I see fit. I took the PC route the last 2 winters and had 2 top notch beaver trappers do their thing without complete success. Now I'm taking matters in my own hands and this RI 6x6 is a big help for this old geezer.

I'm not sure which Max II model this was originally, the 450 or 500, as it now has the upgraded 18 horse Vanguard engine. You can see from the pic it has other options, 2500# winch, windshield, rollbar, rear cargo rack, upgraded tires and a 60" snow plow. I recently installed a shotgun rack on the vertical rollbar support. (not pictured)

I'm happy to be a part of this group and hope to learn some things from you 6x6 veterans.

Festus, welcome to the forum. No extra parts is always a good thing. Unless you're missing a bolt.

David, welcome to the forum. Good luck keeping your beavers away. While I'm sure removing the dam was work, I bet you managed to have a little fun in your Max.

Hi David. ("taking matters into my own hands";;;("recently installed a shotgun rack") yup we got that picture. Good luck recovering your land.

Thanks for letting me in I'm new the 6x6 world. I just got 2 amphicats. Should be able to make 1 runner from both

Thanks for adding me to 6x6 world. I just got 4 terra tigers in the last few weeks. Working on getting 2 up and running

towens1968, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Amphicats. Good luck with your project. I hope you get one up and running soon so that you can go have some fun.

Superbman101, welcome to the forum. You really went all in with your purchase. Have fun getting them running.

+ Reply to Thread