New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 722 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 644 694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Howdy, My name is Wally. I'm retired down in Mexico. I just bought a Mexican version of a Max 2. It's called a Drago 2. I bought it for $500 US. It's all there but doesn't run. I'm in the process of cleaning it up and disassembling it. I plan to rebuild it and do some customization. I used to build custom cars for a living but have decided to stick with smaller more manageable projects now that I'm retired. I'm thinking about putting a Honda horizontal shaft motor in it. Maybe go with something around 22 h.p. I'm glad to join this forum. I've joined a lot of different forums to take advantage of the expertise available. I'm pretty excited about this project.

Welcome hwally, that is pretty cool and we would all like to see some pictures of your machine including the badging.

We know they "don't need no badges" down there but we'd still like to se them.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Wally, it's good to have you here! I'm with ArgoJim, I would love to see some photos of your Drago.

Hello, have owned my 1974 Attex for 10 years (think 295 Wild Wolf with JLO 295 and BW tranny). Replaced 1 broken axle and have been using the old 1 piece tires (filling them up with air/fix a flat then repeat process). Finally by viewing this site and others saved enough to purchase new wheels/rims from Richs Relics. Could not be happier!!! Now in process of rebuilding motor, new carb and cleaning body. After 40 years the old girl not in bad shape. Using the acetone method on ABS body(slow but working). If other methods of cleaning body would not mind the advice. I am hooked on 6x6. Am taking pictures of restoration and will post in future. I live in Massachusetts on the south shore. Thank you for all the valuable info this website provides. You guys look like you live and breath these machines.
    Thanx,
    JNT

Hello JNT, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are taking your Attex to the next level. With those new wheels/tires as well as the rebuilt motor, it will be like a new machine.

Hi guys I'm in Tampa fl just got a max II today it's a project and my first aatv. We have a atv and a sxs now but want something my daughter can ride and follow us in the deep mud and water

Welcome jlocke09, this is a great family activity. Expect to pull her out a while until you call upon her to get you, won't be long til you need your own.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Like many, I've been wanting one ever since the "Banna Splits" tv show. I was 5 years old. Many jeeps, 3 and 4 wheelers later, I'm looking to slow down and get back to my all terrain fantasy.

sritter, welcome to the forum. Good luck in your hunt for an ATV.

Thumbs up Larry W Jim Max II 6x6

Hi,
    My name is Jin & I am the proud owner of a red Max II
    I have just got it up and running to use on my very steep field.
    I was wondering;
    At what width should I replace my belt, I am down to 26mm
    What is the .ACC switch on the dash?

Thanks,

Jim

+ Reply to Thread