New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 722 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello people,I'm brand-new at this site. So bare with me. Yes I own an Argo 1999 Vanguard. I have wanted one my whole life but finally pulled the trigger. I purchased property in Maine just under 100 acres of mountain river stream mud trees hills and anything else you can think of including a pond. I have a side-by-side Honda as well as the Polaris quad. But still couldn't get everywhere on the property. Hence the the Argo was the ultimate choice. Since I'm new to Argo and I went to my closest Argo dealer and got raped I figured joining a site with people like yourselves who basically forgot more than I'll ever know, would be a good I dear. Looking forward to reading more threads. A ton of great information on the site. Great job guys. Rick

Hi palerma

Where in Maine are you? I am in the county near Presque Isle area.

Larry

Hello palermo, welcome to the forum. I'm envious of your personal playground. It sounds like the perfect place for an Argo.

Hello all. I wanted a 6 wheeler since I was about 12 years old. I'm 51 now and decided to buy one. I bought a mid 70s attex chief that's is all there but needs tires and the jlo has no spark. I decided I wanted one that ran without any work while I was working on the attex so I bought a 98 vanguard. Somehow I found my self with another argo of unknown year or model. I think I'm addicted. I've been reading the forums on here and soaking up a whole bunch of useful info. Thanks to all that contribute to the site.

Hello 1fiero, welcome to the forum and thanks for the introduction. I love that you already have several ATVs. They are definitely addictive.

Good morning Mike. I have recently purchased a 1970 Versatrak 6 wheel needing some TLC. I have almost everything to rebuild and assemble except the linkage that goes from the joy stick to the Eaton steer motors. I have searched for a parts book and even a good picture that shows how that linkage works. So I have signed up to your site to see if I can get some help.

Hello palermo im in Maine as well i own a argo where are you in Maine up near waterville?

Hello Littleharv, welcome to the forum.

Love the site been checking it out for quite sometime. Six wheel drives are in my blood, for as long as I can remember they been in the family from Attex to terra tiger. 2 wheel king gear head. Building my first beefy Max 2 looking for some insite on my build and look forward to vibing with all the othe 6x6 fanatics. Hoping to find some parts to complete my build as well. However if at all possible maybe connect with some people in my area or in fl to ride with.

Hi Maxed out, welcome to the forum.

+ Reply to Thread