New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 722 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 649 699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi planeguy, welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search for an Argo. Don't be embarrassed to ask any question that you can't find an answer to, that's what this forum is for.

how's it going everybody, I'm new to the 6x6 world. I just bought a 1994 max 2, and I love this thing. I've been wanting to get one of these machines, for a couple of years now. and i'll tell ya I'm glad I bought it, my 4 year old son and I ride it all over the place.

2012 Frontier

Hey folks.
    Bought a 2012 Frontier 650 with 97 hours on it. Came with 18"rubber tracks, outboard mount and wired for rear winch.
    Had a good run with it last week and it performed well. Now when I start it up and run it for a bit around the property it runs rough, drops power then picks up again, belching some black smoke.

Welcome GJ, first things first, check the air filter as its critter season.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hey GJSmith, welcome to the forum. Sorry you're having some issues with your Frontier but it's most likely a simple issue. You may want to change your spark plugs or at least check them to see if one is fouled for some reason.

Hello, Simon Parrott here. I'm located in Henderson, TX. I just traded my boat for a hustler 6X6. I plan on using it at my deer lease for hunting and getting around. I have no clue about these cool vehicles but, as a retired Marine, I am really digging it and its similarity to how a tank operates. I was told that the engine was upgraded from a 12 hp to an 18 hp. It is running rich and spitting alot of exhaust. Gotta get that fixed so it doesnt smell so much. Any help is greatly appreciated. I figure it may be a carb adjustment. Thanks for adding me to your site.

Welcome to the site Simon, and yes that definantly sounds like a carb issue.
    If you can pull the carb and send it t someone to be rebuilt, (that is if you suck at carbs like I do) and replace all the fuel line. The rubber hose breaks down and will start polluting your carbs to death.

While your at it a set of new plugs and new oil she should run like a dream.

Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I'm new to amphibious vehicles. My first project is a late 70ds Terra jet va-6 . I'm hoping that some of you guys can help me figure out what I need as in parts to get her running mint

Hello Chris, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Terra-Jet project. Hope you get it running soon so you can go out and have some fun with it.

Just Joined !!!

Just joined today... I have looked at 6 Wheelers for over 10 years and finally bought a 93 Max II. Learning a lot and just starting to have fun, after I do a little restoration.

+ Reply to Thread