New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 722 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 655 705 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello.

I've been an avid fan of Argo's since my first ride in an Amphicat in the early 70's. I am now looking to purchase a decent used 6x6 or 8x8. I live in Md. Does anyone know of one for sale?

Hello fornarog, welcome to the forum. Try posting a new thread in the wanted section of the forum. A member may know of one close by. Good luck in your hunt for an ATV.

The Mystery of the JLO Flywheel Puller

Fri. 16/11/18 17:55 EST
    post #1

Hello all, and thanks, Mike, for accepting my registration request.

I've now joined this forum and three other, snowmobile-related forums (gogodiablo, vintagesleds, and vintagesnowmobile) because I am seeking the solution to a mystery: The Mystery of the JLO Flywheel Puller (sounds like a Hardy Boys story that never made it to press).

I intend to resume my quest, beginning in this thread:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/engin...jlo-395-a.html

Maybe see you there.

Hi MMMark, welcome to the forum and for the great introduction. I got a chuckle out of that. I hope someone can help you solve the JLO Flywheel Puller mystery.

hello i just got a 1994 VANGUARD II 6X6 im in barrie ontario looking for all new drive chain and 4 chain take up replacement kits

hi i am huckdog ijust got a max iv new with a 25 hirse i had a couple ampicats and a gotcha and a attex back in the 70s got 26 vendettas on the new max had threewheelers and odesseys i am 69 now having fun live on a lake also

Hello mxz, welcome to the forum.

Hi huckdog, welcome to the site.

Greeting All,
    Another new member here. I'm Glenn.
    I am very interested in learning about how these AATVs work.
    I have just started a project. It's a Newt the Bold!, so, my first questions is
    which forum should I post questions and pictures in? My long term goal is to get this
    beast safe and dependable enough to take it into the forests of Vermont for trail maintenance work,and have a little fun along the way!

Welcome glennmac, member hydromike may be the best versed Newt person currently, check his thread in other aatvs. The trans is rare a!so but there are threads on Havens in the transmission forum.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hey, just saying hello! My name is Brian. I'm a new owner of a Knox Hoot and a new member to the site. I found a 2008 Hoot with only 26 hours on it for $1500. I live in northern Canada so this little aatv is a rare find. I look forward to being part of the amphibious family.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread